I'm In Big Trouble (Or Not), Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2democrat said:
Poster_13061.jpg

:applaud:

:drool:

neutral said:

I would like to request a phone call from the bar. I've never heard the song done live. :flirt:

hmm...setlist party??! :hmm: :combust: :sick:

Ok, there's one for the drunken calls list! Any other takers? I know there were quite a few that got a call from yours truly last year. :reject:

FYI, when we were let go for the day I went round to say goodbye and wish my friends/co-workers a Merry Christmas. I hesitated when I came to his cube, but I charged on ahead. I said, "Well, I'm outta here," then he and I chit-chatted for a bit. I told him I made the local paper's blotter for my car (lol) after he asked if I was going to be able to get around ok on the break, then remembered, "Oh yeah, you got your wheels back, that's right". I went to leave, then put my arm out for a hug (I had my coat and other things in my other hand). He hugged back, and it was cool and I felt better in a way that I did it. (Unfortunately, he didn't whisper anything in my ear...;) )

I was worried it might come across as another mixed signal, this time from me, but who knows or cares at this point. I know I smelled good (VS Amber Romance), he hugged back and wasn't awkward and here's hoping he's smacking himself five ways to Sunday for letting this kickass girl go. :wink:

HelloAngel said:
I guess, if there's a silver lining that can be brought to light here, despite everything...and as much as I wanted things to work out with him because you deserve it -

Is that now you know more about how he is emotionally. It's kind of a blessing that things didn't progressed to where you would have found out too late and within the context of an actual relationship with him, you know? It's a blessing that fate intervened and saved you another heartache caused by someone who is not good enough for you. :)

Yea, all of my life destiny "saves me" to get the boy iwant. How really nice. As for April, maybe is really better off.

Back
Top Bottom