I'm In Big Trouble

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you know whats so annoying - i'm like 5 hours ahead of you here so i have to get to work and then wait hours till after lunch before you get online and give us the latest news

do you know how much pain those 5 hours of waiting that causes me!!!!

i got to know whats going on!!!!!!

digsy said:
you know whats so annoying - i'm like 5 hours ahead of you here so i have to get to work and then wait hours till after lunch before you get online and give us the latest news

do you know how much pain those 5 hours of waiting that causes me!!!!

i got to know whats going on!!!!!!

:laugh: I'm sorry, digsy! I wish I could give you earlier updates!

I had a chat with my friend before I left tonight She was real positive and said he's used to being around women so nothing is really weird for him. He works with practically all women, so I can see her point, but still, I'm quite nervous even though the e-mail was basically real casual and said nothing like, "I want to suck on your face and get a room at the Motel No-Tell". :angel: :macdevil:

Thank goodness I have to get ready for my U2-a-thon tonight, otherwise I'd be going even crazier!

Last edited:
i think most men are so predictable that there are very few who would run away from words "wanna fool around?"
especially not from you - i saw your pic, you're pretty :yes:

you went the right route with the email though, i thought it was perfect

Okay I just read this whole thread in one sitting and dammit he better answer you! The rest of us need to know before we all go crazy! :giggle:

Seriously, you go girl! I think you are doing the right thing. :D

Oh, wow, thank you Russty Cat! :D

My stomach has literally been in knots since sending that e-mail... Hey, if he's not cool like I said my friend will kick his ass. :wink: He is a nice guy, so noworries there (hopefully).

*taps nails impatiently*

*goes to pack for her other four favorite "over 40" men* :hyper:

phanan said:
If I had gotten that email, I would have been like, "Screw the business trip" - I would have told my supervisor a new appointment came up. :wink:

Oh, that would have been sweet! :drool:

I really hope he had a chance to read it before he left so he had time to let it sink in while he was gone. I was horrified when I realized he might not have even gotten to it yet! :ohmy:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Oh, that would have been sweet! :drool:

I really hope he had a chance to read it before he left so he had time to let it sink in while he was gone. I was horrified when I realized he might not have even gotten to it yet! :ohmy:

Do you use Microsoft Outlook at work for email? If so, what you could have done is tracked your email. You go into options or something for that specific email and have it: 1. confirm that it was delivered ok, and 2. whether it was read or not. At least then you'd know if he saw it yet. :)

I need to get to sleep, like right now. NEED TO.

I half-joked that I was going to call off tomorrow. I think running upstairs after I hit "send" yesterday was my one "wimp move" pass of this entire thing, so I've used it up, no turning back now.

I'm sorry if I'm blowing this up to be a huge deal. I'm just really bad at this sort of crap, so for me to do what I've just done = HUGE deal.

Ok, if I can get my hands on a hammer to knock me out so I can sleep tonight, that would be wonderful... :uhoh:

phanan said:

Do you use Microsoft Outlook at work for email? If so, what you could have done is tracked your email. You go into options or something for that specific email and have it: 1. confirm that it was delivered ok, and 2. whether it was read or not. At least then you'd know if he saw it yet. :)

I thought the only way I could do that was to get a receipt and they tell the person you're sending it to that you did that. :scratch:

So, I guess it's too late to check now, eh? :lol: I guess I'll find out soon enough if he read it or not!

:crazysmittenkittentryingtobezen:

You get a receipt when it's been sent and also when it's been read. I don't believe he would get anything on his end except the actual email, but hell, I could be wrong. Oh well. Just thinking out loud late at night...

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Oh, wow, thank you Russty Cat! :D

My stomach has literally been in knots since sending that e-mail... Hey, if he's not cool like I said my friend will kick his ass. :wink: He is a nice guy, so noworries there (hopefully).

*taps nails impatiently*

*goes to pack for her other four favorite "over 40" men* :hyper:

I'm taping my nails right along with ya. :D

Ya gotta love good ass kicking friends. You can never have enough of those covering your back. :yes: :giggle:

And those other over 40 guys aren't to shabby either. :drool: I'm seeing them in 18 days so I feel the :hyper: you have going on.

Damn you have way to much good stuff and love going on, you so need to share! :lol: :wink:

what time is it in america now, like 5am?!?

dammit how much longer do i have to wait to find out whats going on!!!!!

I'm getting ready for work right now. I'm preparing for the worst when I come in, but damn if I'm not going to look freaking cute as hell. :sexywink:

If he doesn't reply at ALL by the time I leave today.... :sigh: Ok, ok... I gotta calm down, think about the U2 shows, and forget about him (yeah, RIGHT!).

:uhoh:

well you got to remember he may not reply right away. i mean, what would you really reply to that in a mail? he's more likely to store the info till he has a chance or an evening free and actually ask you for a drink.
so dont think it's the end of the world if he doesnt respond by mail

Good point, digsy. Actually, I was joking that he might have to wait until I have an evening free, as I'm busy almost every night from now until next saturday night! :sexywink:

I could just see it now, him thinking I'm free tonight: "Sorry, I'll be driving to Pittsburgh." Him: "Why?" Me: "Why else? U2!"

Ok, leaving now.... :stomachchurning:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom