I'm In Big Trouble

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok ok

i've got my fix, i'm going to bed
let us know if there's any email tomorrow april, otherwise friday!!!!

digsy said:

april, i really really really hope you have a response when you get into work tomorrow and if not tomorrow then it's only because he was so blown away by your mail that he couldn't think of a logical response and is going to spend the next day, when he's meant to be on a business trip, thinking about how he's gonna ask you out for drinks on Friday :D

Thanks, sweetie. :hug: I hope I get a response, too! It's going to be a tense couple of whatevers (hours, days, weeks, months, years, lol) until I know for certain. I can only imagine what he's thinking right now... Probably about his stupid trip to Kentucky tomorrow! :p

When I left I told my friend, "I'm so nervous right now!" and she said, "He probably is, too!"

PS, I'm PMing you re: the other stuff. :)

*intterupts thread to give Digsy a big hug*

Missed ya girl!

And April, this totally rocks. No matter what happens you can say you had the balls to go out and get what you want....what could possibly be wrong with that?! :happy:

april Im totally being reminded of when I PMed Tim my phone number :lol:
I was nervous too but I didnt like the thought of him going on a business trip and being away from interference without another way of being able to talk to him :reject: this was really early on too.
Thankfully even though he thought I was a bit nutty, and was looking for a way out of calling me he did and we ended up staying on the phone for 4 hours straight and we were already falling in love :cute:
But I do remember the "oh my gosh I just sent it and now I cant take it back what is he going to say I hope he doesnt think Im a freak" thing :lmao:

u2bonogirl said:
april Im totally being reminded of when I PMed Tim my phone number :lol:
I was nervous too but I didnt like the thought of him going on a business trip and being away from interference without another way of being able to talk to him :reject: this was really early on too.
Thankfully even though he thought I was a bit nutty, and was looking for a way out of calling me he did and we ended up staying on the phone for 4 hours straight and we were already falling in love :cute:
But I do remember the "oh my gosh I just sent it and now I cant take it back what is he going to say I hope he doesnt think Im a freak" thing :lmao:

ah, thats so sweet
and look how well things turned out :yes:

so where is april today - we haven't heard anything, does that mean no email this morning???

starsgoblue said:
*intterupts thread to give Digsy a big hug*

Missed ya girl!

And April, this totally rocks. No matter what happens you can say you had the balls to go out and get what you want....what could possibly be wrong with that?! :happy:

starsgoblue - where do you live?

ah cool thanks, i thought i knew but i coulnd't remember :shurg:
so tell me a bit more about this work thing, i dont' think i quite understand :lol:

digsy said:

so tell me a bit more about this work thing, i dont' think i quite understand :lol:

Rumour has it that it's something non-interference ppl do sometimes...but personally I think it's a total myth :D

UKTan said:

Rumour has it that it's something non-interference ppl do sometimes...but personally I think it's a total myth :D

:lmao:

i can get away with this sort of stuff now, but i'm changing jobs soon, i hope they're not a bitch about the internet!

AvsGirl said if my nose was itching he's thinking about me... :hmm:

My nose has been itching a bit today! :laugh: :cute:

I hope if he read it before he left yesterday I at least gave him something good to think about while he's on his trip (that, from the sounds of it, he was NOT thrilled to be going on!).

Now to listen to Tom Petty's "The Waiting", haha...

Last edited:
u2bonogirl said:
office people, never have to actually work :lol:

since rebekah isnt around I can answer if you like. She lives in Ohio. Columbus still I think unless shes moved

Yeppers. I'm still in Columbus, Ohio. I moved to a nicer place though. :up:

Going to Philly tommorow to see B speak! :hyper:

:madspit: to April going to see the boys in Pittsburgh, SO jealous cause I'll be in the same state!

:lol:

I'm so glad I have four other 40+ men to concentrate on/distract me while I wait for the reply!

Tomorrow is going to be interesting... He comes back from his trip. He'll probably be worn out (hopefully thanks in part to thoughts of moi :flirt: ) but it's going to be so weird seeing him knowing he's gotten the email (hopefully... there was no way I could get a receipt without him knowing and I didn't want to appear too stalkerish, haha). :uhoh:

At least I have U2 to look forward to Saturday night if he ends up sucking! :lol:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I got a call at nine am this morning and it was an unknown number. I jumped out of my skin and listened to the message with bated breath... IT WAS MY MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Ernie's number always shows up as Private Number because he had it blocked...but sometimes when my dad calls me from work, it shows up as Private Number. I used to get so excited when I'd see Private Number on my caller ID because I'd think it was Ernie...then I'd answer and find it was Dad. I'd be so disappointed...no offense, Dad. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom