I'm In Big Trouble

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
digsy, I just had a long counseling session with a friend and she said basically everything you just did! :up: She said I really have to think about what it is I want from him and to go from there. If I can live with the fantasy, fine, but if I want more, to at least try to go for it.

I want more. :flirt:

I'm just so bad at making moves, lol. I think if he was my own age or at my level or not a co-worker I'd be less intimidated bringing up coffee or whatever. The fact that if he doesn't bite I'll see him everyday makes this a hell of a lot tougher. Maybe I have been acting strange around him lately, and that's why he's been doing the same? He hasn't run the other way, so that's a good thing.

Oh, the torture! :dramaqueensmiley:

You guys really are all awesome for listening and continuing to support me in this. :yes:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
digsy, I just had a long counseling session with a friend and she said basically everything you just did! :up: She said I really have to think about what it is I want from him and to go from there. If I can live with the fantasy, fine, but if I want more, to at least try to go for it.

I want more. :flirt:

I'm just so bad at making moves, lol. I think if he was my own age or at my level or not a co-worker I'd be less intimidated bringing up coffee or whatever. The fact that if he doesn't bite I'll see him everyday makes this a hell of a lot tougher. Maybe I have been acting strange around him lately, and that's why he's been doing the same? He hasn't run the other way, so that's a good thing.

Oh, the torture! :dramaqueensmiley:

You guys really are all awesome for listening and continuing to support me in this. :yes:

well, if you know thats what you want then go for it!
but try take a deep breath first!
you need to calm down and relax a little bit about this i think. easier said then done of course especially when the very pressence of a guy makes you feel giddy (damn i haven't felt that in a while...)
try not to think too hard about what you're going to say to him and try regain the ease you guys had when talking before he started to really make you weak at the knees.
thats all i got for now

are you going to the bar with your friends then, is it tonight???

starsgoblue said:

Hey girl, you listened to me drone on forever about my crush before I grew a pair. :hug:

wooh stars!!!
i haven't seen you in ages hon, where you been? (or more like where have i been!)
how you doing?

digsy said:

well, if you know thats what you want then go for it!
but try take a deep breath first!
you need to calm down and relax a little bit about this i think. easier said then done of course especially when the very pressence of a guy makes you feel giddy (damn i haven't felt that in a while...)
try not to think too hard about what you're going to say to him and try regain the ease you guys had when talking before he started to really make you weak at the knees.
thats all i got for now

are you going to the bar with your friends then, is it tonight???

The bar thing was last week and it's a good thing we didn't go, his entire family was there and imagine the pressure then! :yikes: I do want to hear him sing, though. :drool:

I'm taking deep breaths as I type, and giving myself pep talks! He definitely makes me giddy. :cute:

Digsy, I need to pick your brain some more, you've had excellent suggestions! :hug:

the suspense is killing me. Now go talk to him already. put on your nikes and JUST DO IT.

:lmao:

you go girl - just carry your drumsticks in your back pocket and if he pays no mind, smack him over the head with it and then drag him away to the cave and have your way with him...men like women who take charge.

lucky charms said:
the suspense is killing me. Now go talk to him already. put on your nikes and JUST DO IT.

you go girl - just carry your drumsticks in your back pocket and if he pays no mind, smack him over the head with it and then drag him away to the cave and have your way with him...men like women who take charge.

I love that suggestion! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The bar thing was last week and it's a good thing we didn't go, his entire family was there and imagine the pressure then! :yikes: I do want to hear him sing, though. :drool:

I'm taking deep breaths as I type, and giving myself pep talks! He definitely makes me giddy. :cute:

Digsy, I need to pick your brain some more, you've had excellent suggestions! :hug:

thanks

pity i struggle to apply them to my own life :lol:

all i can really suggest is keep it simple. don't think of long and complicated or "forced" (for lack of a better word) things to say to him. keep it simple with a "how you doing" or "how was your weekend" and if you guys get on as well as you say you do it'll flow really easily from there without any pressure or nervousness or awkwardness which you'd get if you were thinking really hard for something clever to say.

if theres anything else i can help with just yell - Dr Di in the house! :lol:

lucky charms said:

if only it were that easy!

digsy said:

thanks

pity i struggle to apply them to my own life :lol:

all i can really suggest is keep it simple. don't think of long and complicated or "forced" (for lack of a better word) things to say to him. keep it simple with a "how you doing" or "how was your weekend" and if you guys get on as well as you say you do it'll flow really easily from there without any pressure or nervousness or awkwardness which you'd get if you were thinking really hard for something clever to say.

if theres anything else i can help with just yell - Dr Di in the house! :lol:

Thanks, Dr Di! :hug:

I guess I should cut out not saying hi to him if I see him come round the corner, then? [/immaturewaytoact]

I'm getting better, methinks. :wink:

yeah just treat him as normal, say hi, how you doing and everything will start to flow again.
before you know it you'll be in a bar together flirting outrageously over drinks before neither of you can stand it anymore and jump in a cab before you rip each others clothes off :D

yeah, and we all know what you need to do to make it 5 stars :wink:

dammit

this thread has got me all worked up
i'm gonna have to go harrass some work colleagues in a minute... :evil:

Last edited:
Quote from my friend and co-worker:

There are risks that I wish I'd taken and risks I wish I could take back. But I have to admit the risk not taken bothers me more.

I've taken risks that, even if they haven't turned out the way I wanted them to, I was glad I did it. There's just something about this that makes me want to risk it. I think it's no secret by now that the fear of "what if he says no" scares me to death, but better for me to know than to never ask.

digsy! :giggle:

Quote from my friend and co-worker:

I've taken risks that, even if they haven't turned out the way I wanted them to, I was glad I did it. There's just something about this that makes me want to risk it. I think it's no secret by now that the fear of "what if he says no" scares me to death, but better for me to know than to never ask.

digsy! :giggle:

you regret more in life the things you DIDN'T do than the things you did.

i.e. grab everything life throws at you with both hands! there's nothing worse than a missed opportunity

Last edited:
looks like we got a few more days to wait while he's away as well....
i know, one of you start flirting outrageously with a work colleague and let us know how it goes... just to fill in the time till LarryMullen's_POPAngel get's back on track :D

Sicy said:
Do we have any pics of this mystery man? :sexywink:

Nope, none at all. The best I can do is try and describe him. He reminds me of Bill Murray, with the hairline and such, and he's got scars on his chin, and he's a bit taller than me, but not by much. He's better looking than Bill Murray, though. :wink:

There's just something about him; it goes deeper than looks. :drool:

He reminds me of Bill Murray, with the hairline and such, and he's got scars on his chin, and he's a bit taller than me, but not by much. He's better looking than Bill Murray, though.

there is something so incredibly sexy about bill murray.

it's the talent.

it's always about the talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom