I'm In Big Trouble

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MissVelvetDress_75 said:

:laugh: I found it on a site that was selling halloween costumes for dogs. :tsk:

That's just sick! Wonder how a beagle would like to be Wonder Woman for halloween? :macdevil:

Ok, kids, another day is over and I can relax! My friend has a theory that someone may have said something to him, hence the laying off. :angry: Gotta love that!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

That's just sick! Wonder how a beagle would like to be Wonder Woman for halloween? :macdevil:

Ok, kids, another day is over and I can relax! My friend has a theory that someone may have said something to him, hence the laying off. :angry: Gotta love that!

I do not understand why you have not made a move yet... I mean, you have known the guy for quite a long time and there is the chance that you will develop too much into a friend-type and then the chance will be gone. :shrug:

we bought our beagle a darth vader costume :wink:
and a princess lea costume for his sister...although I did put the buns on fritz :giggle:

Nothing says 'I want a relationship' like getting drunk, grabbing someone, and saying 'omg, let's make out'. Always a classy move :wink:

Not that my $0.02 carry much weight, but, make your move soon, and do it with minimum make-outs if you want this to go anywhere.

/is just a kid
/knows diddley

This is a soap opera. Epic that this thread already is, really nothing has changed since the first post. Hey, I got intrigued. I was hooked. This newbie read every page hoping something lewd would happen. Someone PM me when something does happens. I'm going back to watching paint dry on my wall.

My horoscope for today

There is tension in the air for you today, April, and you might find that you are restless and anxious to start something. There is plenty of energy around you that can feed you, but the trick is that you need to make sure that you are doing things for the right reasons. Don't do things out of feelings of guilt, fear, or regret. Keep on the best path for the best reasons.

phanan said:

I like this approach...

:wink:

I'm sure he'd have no issues with it, either! Maybe if I just planted one on him... :evil:

I talked to him this morning. He's seeing McCartney tonight and I did ask how his singing the other night went. I could just listen to him talk for hours. :cute:

I probably should have thrown in a "so, when are you singing next?" but we were having a good talk and I didn't want to deflate anything. :shh:

I'm also watching for body language, as well. :whistle:

Also, this thread is only ten days old, plus take into account I was in New York this past weekend so that's why there hasn't been a ton of activity. Not only that, we are at work, so we're working and it wouldn't do either of us any good to be running around like a couple of fools.

My friends here are telling me to calm down, concentrate on work, and if it happens, it happens. :huh:

I'm so impatient, yet I don't want to fuck anything up or be rejected.

My friends here are telling me to calm down, concentrate on work, and if it happens, it happens. :huh:

Your friends are wrong.

This thread might only be 10 days old, but you have known the guy for much longer.

From experience, every time I have let situations like this go by for too long, I finally lost the chance. There is always a "window" in which two people are in the same sync to start a relationship... after a while, that window gets closed and you end up being the "friend".

So, if you'd rather keep on thinking about him, wondering about him and not getting anything else done just because you are waiting for a night out with this person, do nothing. If you want to try moving it a step beyond, have a cup of coffee outside of work so you can talk more relaxed, as some people suggested.

Invite him out for a mud bath....don't they have day spa's out there??? just see what he says...tell him you can sing under water, see if that does anything for him...oh yeah, staring at that area just below his belt line might get him started...:)

Mr. BAW said:
Invite him out for a mud bath....don't they have day spa's out there??? just see what he says...tell him you can sing under water, see if that does anything for him...oh yeah, staring at that area just below his belt line might get him started...:)

There was some staring today. :angel:

My friends and I are going to the bar next weekend, mayhaps that would be a good opportunity to ask him outside of work.

Mr. BAW said:

:lol: staring below the belt line...thats so something I would do :rolleyes:
It reminds me of "what women want" the scene where shes freaking out because she keeps looking at his- :der: yeah :wink:

u2bonogirl said:
I try to be sneaky when I do it but I dunno, its probably pretty obvious :lmao:
At least when Im staring Im staring at my own husband and not some stranger
I would reccomend that April be a little more stealthy :wink:

I was looking today for sure, and I swear I've caught him looking at my legs and ass, but I could just be imagining things. :sexywink:

I probably look like the kitten in my sig whenever he's around so if he doesn't have an idea by now... :der:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom