I'm In Big Trouble

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow...this is like a soap opera or something. you been doing really good dealing with this crazy situation. better than i would no doubt. i swear men are put on this earth for no other reason then to drive women crazy :crazy:

good luck :up:

Ok, so we agree to meet at Double Olive for Martinis... but let's just say that I cant meet you til oh, say 6:30... A couple days in advance you could always just say something to him like "oh, I am meeting my friend for drinks after work on whatever day, but she can't meet me until 6:30... that is of course not worth it for me to go home, but I also dont want to sit at the bar by myself for over an hour either...:sigh: :sad: *bohoo* I don't know what to do... :sad: *boohoo* You should come and keep me company while I wait..."

If things are going SUPER well, then you call me and ask me to call you claiming i cant show up...

If things are going so-so I show up and we try to talk him into staying

:macdevil:

Dooooooooooooo it

Last edited:
Miroslava said:
Ok, so we agree to meet at Double Olive for Martinis... but let's just say that I cant meet you til oh, say 6:30... A couple days in advance you could always just say something to him like "oh, I am meeting my friend for drinks after work on whatever day, but she can't meet me until 6:30... that is of course not worth it for me to go home, but I also dont want to sit at the bar by myself for over an hour either...:sigh: :sad: *bohoo* I don't know what to do... :sad: *boohoo* You should come and keep me company while I wait..."

If things are going SUPER well, then you call me and ask me to call you claiming i cant show up...

Dooooooooooooo it

YES!!! DO IT!!!!

Miroslava said:

Dooooooooooooo it

:ohmy: Talk about a set up! :laugh:

Miro do you live in Michigan or something or are you calling and doing this long distance? WOW

:lmao: :hmm:

I really did pick an awful time to make the move, it seems more and more each day. I talked to my friend before leaving tonight and she said he was crazy busy with work again, not stopping to talk to her at all, and when she asked about the house and if he was comfortable with it yet he said not really and that he was tired from all the hassles of moving over the past week. I've got to start really talking to him again and going to his cube for casual conversation when neither of us are busy, so that it's not like I'm acting all weird or "crushy", you know? Ease back into "normalcy" so that I'm in the forefront or close to it when things settle down a bit for him. :wink:

Blue Room said:

:ohmy: Talk about a set up! :laugh:

Miro do you live in Michigan or something or are you calling and doing this long distance? WOW

:lol:

April and I live about 30 mins from each other...

Seriously April... set it up!!! :wink: If he's really busy then it can wait, but we still need to meet for Martinis anyway, so you should mention the meet with me so it plants the seed... "Oh I am meeting my friend for Martinis at Double Olive! Oh such fun we shall have!!!"

Then a couple weeks later... "I am meeting my friend again, but boo hoo she's going to be late... what shall lil ol me do at the bar by her lonesome? :sad: :sigh:"

Last edited:
Blue Room said:

Ah, that explains it! Michigan girls! :laugh: :wink:

Being that you're in Michigan I hope you mean that in the nicest way :shame:

I guess I'm an official Michigander now since I have lived here the majority of my life :hmm:

And seriously April, are we going to have to go to thread 2 without any progress? :sad:

Mr. Clayton knows how us MI girls are, lol

Miroslava said:

Being that you're in Michigan I hope you mean that in the nicest way :shame:

I guess I'm an official Michigander now since I have lived here the majority of my life :hmm:

And seriously April, are we going to have to go to thread 2 without any progress? :sad:

We may, just from people posting hoping for updates! :shh:

I have tomorrow off, but the plan when I go back Wednesday is to stop acting so much like a smitten kitten and more like a normal person (which would really be stretching it, since he doesn't think I'm normal anyway! :lol: ), and yes, actually talk and have a conversation with the man. :wink:

Maybe I should just have a sign for him, since it worked for Adam. :hmm: :laugh: (FYI, he's got the same initials as our favorite bassist. Not that that's important or anything, just me being a dork here :p)

Ha Ha! I smell a brain storming session for Big Daddy signs!

I think this is the best suggestion you're going to get from clueless me (been single since 1999 :happy: ) so I suggest you take it! :lol:

Miroslava said:
Ha Ha! I smell a brain storming session for Big Daddy signs!

I think this is the best suggestion you're going to get from clueless me (been single since 1999 :happy: ) so I suggest you take it! :lol:

"Hey Big Daddy, How Bout A Drink?" *cheeky smile and :flirt:*

I can bat my eyes at him while holding up a piece of paper, easy! I'll just act like I need a file, then BAM, the signage will come out! :lmao:

Adam may have to let him borrow the diary. :giggle:

How much do you like your job? If the answer is 'not very', you could always send him risque pictures (of you, obviously) in his email? That'd certainly get the point across. Either he's all :O *swoon* and you're good, or he's all :lol: *forwards them to your boss*. Either way, the results are bound to be entertaining :D

If you do like your job, and I guess that's fair, you could always pull the ol' "twist your ankle" at his cubicle routine and insist that he nurse you back to health - if you know what I mean :sexywink:

You just have to have a reason to walk by his office space, and then everything else will fall into place - forgive the pun.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I've got to start really talking to him again and going to his cube for casual conversation when neither of us are busy, so that it's not like I'm acting all weird or "crushy", you know? Ease back into "normalcy" so that I'm in the forefront or close to it when things settle down a bit for him. :wink:

I'm martha, and I approve of this plan. :up:

(Wtf do I know? :shrug: I haven't picked up a guy since, well, forever. You may not want to listen to me.)

I know it's going to be hard, but I have the impression you should give him the time to settle things in his new house
I will move away in a couple of month and I am already tired at the idea of all the things I'll have to do!!

His brain is full of stuff, boxes, things he's losing while moving...
But I am sure there's a corner is keeping free just for you

lady luck said:
I know it's going to be hard, but I have the impression you should give him the time to settle things in his new house
I will move away in a couple of month and I am already tired at the idea of all the things I'll have to do!!

His brain is full of stuff, boxes, things he's losing while moving...
But I am sure there's a corner is keeping free just for you

*crosses fingers* :wink:

I can't believe there's going to be a part two of this damn thing, lol. :angryatherself: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom