I'm In Big Trouble

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Girl1978 said:

Oooh booo, the suspense is killing me. Men! :tsk:

:wink:

me too
like how much later will he be in?
i haveto leave soon and i wanna know the gossip before i go.
i'm never gonna make it throught the weekend without my fix though :eek:

I hate it when a crush looks particularly good, its infuriating! And tittilating :cute:
I know i still have a crush on Tim when I have to stop myself from drooling when he gets ready for work in the morning. I have to tell him that I think he's making the women at work go crazy :lol:

EEK! I hope you guys meet in the elevator or something.
Crush: Hey April, sorry its taken me so long to get back to you on that e mail, I hope you werent worried. I just wanted to respond in person. When are you free?
April: :der: blerbh...erm....now?

u2bonogirl said:

EEK! I hope you guys meet in the elevator or something.
Crush: Hey April, sorry its taken me so long to get back to you on that e mail, I hope you werent worried. I just wanted to respond in person. When are you free?
April: :der: blerbh...erm....now?

:lmao:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Ok, folks, he just walked by (but he didn't look at me).

Nothing.

What in hell do I make of this.

it's hard but make nothing of it
you've done your bit now just hope he does his, there's nothing more you can do
but remember: sometimes the best things in life happen when you're not expecting them

I want to go to Boston now not even for the show, just to buy you a drink! :hug:

ah thats so sweet! thanks :happy:

you really should come to boston (and i'm not saying that just so i can get the drink)

i gotta run
enjoy the show and have a great weekend april!
di

Ok, folks, he just walked by (but he didn't look at me).

Nothing.

What in hell do I make of this.

I've been thinking about you this morning. :hug:

I have no clue what to make of that. :crack: I'm useless! :scream:

I went through something very similar lately and it drove me crazy. :crazy: I'm here for ya!

Just think, the weekend is almost here, the weekend is almost here.

We just passed each other in the hallway.

Me: "What's up?" (said very nonchalantly and cool)
Him: "I'm working my ass off here..." (said very low as he walked by me - um, very :combust: I'm sure it wasn't on purpose but oh my... :drool: )

No email yet, he'd better have read it by now but seems like we're both swamped today, he just came back from a business trip, I'm leaving to go be a groupie tonight... :yikes:

LOL

Thanks for the continued good vibes!

Well, my friend told me she thinks he went home for the day and sure enough, when I had to ask the legal assistant I work with something (he has the cube right across from her) his computer was off and his chair was pushed in. :angry:

No e-mail... I guess no news is good news. :sigh:

At least when he saw me it wasn't weird. It was five seconds, but still...

Maybe digsy is right, it's something he has to think on or wait for the right moment.

Ok, since my ass is being worked off as well, here's my thoughts on it until I leave for the U2-a-thon:

1. Maybe when I asked him "what's up?" and he said, "I'm working my ass off," it was his way of telling me, "I'm NOT ignoring you, I'm just busy," Thoughts?

2. No news is good news. I'm gone until Wednesday so at least I get away from things for a bit. :crazy: :wink:

In many ways this was a win-win maneuver for you. You could have remained twisting in the wind, but you decided to let him know that you were available. So if he doesn't respond to it by sometime next week, then it's probably a good chance that he's not interested enough to take you up on it. It's better to know that then to feed a fantasy that is going nowhere.

So you win for taking yourself off the hook, and you win if he actually responds to your email. Had you not put yourself out there you would have been in worse pain, and since he hasn't shunned you, it's probably a good bet that you two won't have any weirdness if he decides not to call.

Enjoy the shows and :applaud: for taking the bull by the horns.

~ He's a really hard read. Too little data to form a definitive answer. Do you ever send pithy emails to one another? If so what is the usual response time? If you don't, it'll be hard to gauge the appropriate response time for something like this. He could just be a slow mover in the romantic sense. ~

Point the first: Yay emailing him! I was worried for a minute (but only a minute) that you might not have it in you :D

Point the second: Perhaps a better song than Tom Petty's 'The Waiting' would be 'Breakdown' :sexywink: Baaaaaaaaby, break down, go ahead, just give it to me! Break down honey and take me through the niiiiiight :wink: ... cause, we all know you want it ;)

Point the third: I think 'I'm working my ass off' was probably a genuine 'holy shit, I'm busy today' and not 'I don't want to talk to you right now'. If he read your email, it could be that he needs more time to think about it; but there's also the possibility he hasn't read it, and has just been too busy to get around to it yet, and that's okay too. I think if he were to have read it and be not interested, he's old enough that he'll fit into one of two groups that make up like 95% of the population: either he's matured to the point where he'd have the fortitude to say 'look, I appreciate where you're coming from, and I'm not interested in being more than friends, etc, yadda yadda, and so on', or he'd be a juvenile wanker and just flat out avoid talking to you. There's not usually middle ground on that sort of thing. Like you said, no news is good news, so, I'm guessing that he's probably just truly busy and hasn't made it around to you yet.

Point the fourth: Have fun this weekend :D I might poke you on msn for pictures later!

~unforgettableFOXfire~ said:

Point the third: I think 'I'm working my ass off' was probably a genuine 'holy shit, I'm busy today' and not 'I don't want to talk to you right now'. If he read your email, it could be that he needs more time to think about it; but there's also the possibility he hasn't read it, and has just been too busy to get around to it yet, and that's okay too. I think if he were to have read it and be not interested, he's old enough that he'll fit into one of two groups that make up like 95% of the population: either he's matured to the point where he'd have the fortitude to say 'look, I appreciate where you're coming from, and I'm not interested in being more than friends, etc, yadda yadda, and so on', or he'd be a juvenile wanker and just flat out avoid talking to you. There's not usually middle ground on that sort of thing. Like you said, no news is good news, so, I'm guessing that he's probably just truly busy and hasn't made it around to you yet.

Thanks, Jeremy. :sexywink:

My thinking was more of the "I'm NOT ignoring you" as opposed to a "Get away, I'm busy,", lol. Either way the way he said it was way sexy. :drool:

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for the continued support and that I'm having a fantastic time so far with the U2 stuff. :combust: Adam love can keep me satisfied until I get back to work Wednesday. :sexywink:

Ok, since my ass is being worked off as well, here's my thoughts on it until I leave for the U2-a-thon:

1. Maybe when I asked him "what's up?" and he said, "I'm working my ass off," it was his way of telling me, "I'm NOT ignoring you, I'm just busy," Thoughts?

2. No news is good news. I'm gone until Wednesday so at least I get away from things for a bit. :crazy: :wink:

:yes:

Maybe he was really busy or have some stuff going on and he could not give you the attention he wanted.
I mean, he does not say "It's not the case" or something awful like that.

I am in a situation that has some contacts with yours -- older guy (I haven't understood how many years he's older than you..) waiting for replys all the time, thinkin A LOT about this guy...
But I am less lucky than you -- he doesn't work in my office and I haven't seen him in two months :(

I am learning what waiting means ... I know how hard it can be and I also know the gtreat joy when you get an email or the phone rings and you don't know who's calling...

My finger are crossed for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom