im Im IM IMMMMMM....!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
dancing around my bedroom to discotheque with the music blaring so i will piss off my neighbours
im dancing and shaking as i get ready to go out for my bro's bday dinner
im dancing around shaking my big butt like cameron diaz in charlie's angels and not afraid to admit it

next im gonna grab my echo mic and start ughing and urrrghing along with bono and shaking to the funky beat babeeeee
woo hoo

ahhhhhhhh oooohhhhhhh
ooooooohhhh....<---bono high ooohs sing it with me kids

Officer Bono PELVIC THRUST AT THE CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tonight tonight

hiiieeeeee
hiiieeee

hiiiaaeeeeee

ooooh ughhhhh

BOOM CHA
BOOM CHA!
BOOM CHA!!!!!!

damn those bono ughs make me giddy :drool:

i didint know where to oput this. its not really a confession. we need a discotheque to get jiggy wit it and let out u2eyness of dancing beats !!!!!!!

dance
dance dance dance babycakes!!!!!!!!!

heaven in your heart?

im gonna find an old man tonight and ask him to dance with me at the restaurant
even if there is no dancefloor and theres only elevator musak playing, im gonna grab that funky old dude with the grey hair and make him my romeo for tonight!

za is only as weird as deathbear when it rains

Angie!!!

There were no old guys!!!

There were plenty my age and older but none old enough to get down adn boggie with on the non existant dance floor. PLUS....there was no musak either!!!
Whata sucky restaurant!
Actually the potato mash which sat below my eye fillet was delish but no old man dancing partners!!!

What a jip! :mad:
I made do with the bro

Huh? Wha??????

Ok, I misread all that. *reads again*

Thats better. Your eye fillet? Rib eye steak I hope?

Jip????? You talking like a real westie now girl! Stop visiting your banjo playing cousins in St Marys. There is no class there.
*hums hillbilly theme*

Oh and fellas our age aren't men. They are like Cactii. Take years and years to grow.

Did I tell you what boofhead did the other day? You know that stereo we bought...well I was sitting here when suddenly I heard someone scampering around IN the roof. I go out to investigate and see Boofhead drilling holes in the loungeroom walls up near the ceiling. I'm like wtf are you doing?? Suddenly a voice calls out from somewhere above our heads. I say who is that and why are they in our roof? He explains they are laying cables so he can hook up the 3rd and 4th speakers on the walls to take advantage of the dts surround sound. Like we are Hoyts or something. Completely miffed I asked him if he wanted to add drink holders to the heritage salmon pink lounge. He just says "You serious?"

:mad:

:lol: Zooropamanda, when I read your first post I was like: 'Wow, these drugs you took are really heavy, aren't they?'

anna banana, i love it
your story actually made me giggle loudly
my bro does the same stupid crap constantly
"let me just rig up this mirror so it will reflect the tractor beam from the millenium falcon onto our aerial so we can pick up radio stations from Endor. They have cool music there!"

yes my daily morning meds are kciking in around now fallingstar

damongirl, do u think its a sickness though? hell, ive got plenty to shake, i may frighten small children and grown men, but life is short right?

*kisses to the girlies* :heart:

LOL Amanda!!!! you are one crazy older sister :D

but dont worry, Im pretty silly meself. our swim team was grounded the last night in florida because we apparently chased boys a little too much and we pissed our coach off royally (which isnt hard to do) so instead we had a dance party in one of our rooms. the only problem? there's 30 girls and 4 guys on our team. my coach came in and was like "you guys are way too desperate, I mean look at you! you're grinding with each other!!"
it was pretty funny, even if it was pathetic :no:

but dont ever let anyone tell you that you cant be silly and go dance-a-holic sometimes!! and good luck with your 90 year old guy :tongue:

zooropamanda said:

stop pretending you're Irish, bono_dork :rolleyes:

Thats hardly fair... I say feck aff all the time and Im not irish, nor do I wish to be. I also say 'dont be no jive turkey', 'that aint too shabby', and 'get on the trolley'. But that hardly means Im pretending to be in the 70s, 80s, and 30s respectively. Some people prefer cheap knockoffs rather than saying fuck. So what... tsk tsk tsk... I should stop being so anal retentive...

*flys away*

fly + fly = supahfly!

bzzzzzzzzzz

zoooooooom! *superman music*

Hehe Foxboy has just been dodging too many orange crayons. They must hit him everynow and then. :p

what the hell does 'dont be no jive turkey' and 'get on the trolley' mean exactly? Never heard them before fox...

*tells the dog to not be no jive turkey*

hmm. no reaction.

hehe

Angela Harlem said:
what the hell does 'dont be no jive turkey' and 'get on the trolley' mean exactly?

..I'm guessing a "Jive Turkey" is an unappealing character, possibly arrogant and snobbish towards others.....technically it should mean a funky dancing domesticated game bird..

~how on earth did a cocker spaniel not respond to the word turkey? :D

To jive is to decieve or to trick.
A turkey, in the non-bird context, is someone who is a failure, flop, or a poser.
A jive turkey is someone who is easily detestable, on the grounds of being any of the traits defined by jive or turkey.

As for 'get on the trolley', it goes to 1800s, as opposed to 1930s, and its of English origin, formed of a code to prevent eavesdropping on conversations... yadda yadda yadda...
Trolley = yes you guessed it

Now youre on the trolley roughly equates to now youve got it, youre correct, you understand, youre in, etc.
Get on the trolley roughly equates to an impatient expression of understand this, get it right, etc.

lol @ cocker spaniel and turkey

~unforgettableFOXfire~ said:
To jive is to decieve or to trick.
A turkey, in the non-bird context, is someone who is a failure, flop, or a poser.
A jive turkey is someone who is easily detestable, on the grounds of being any of the traits defined by jive or turkey

..also included in a quote from Trading Places if memory serves

..I will make it my mission to incorporate these two phrases into my work day(s) next week :D

I can honestly say Ive never watched trading spaces, so I wouldnt know... I picked it up off an old movie... well theres a couple that come to mind, but onea them has Dan Akroyd and Eddie Murphy in it... but anyways...

heh, I love it... Dont be no jiiiive turkeh! *scoul*

I have had the Cops called on me 5 times because my neighbors say that I play music to loud. Its so funny because by the time the cops get there they realise that it isnt that loud and that the neighbors are just wasting there time.:eeklaugh:

Back
Top Bottom