I'm going to fail my exams.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FizzingWhizzbees

ONE love, blood, life
I have two more exams. Saturday and then Monday. I'm FREE in four days time. But can I convince myself that it'd be a good idea to study for those four days? Oh noooooo.

And I'm sick of people who keep calling me and keeping me on the phone for about three hours despite knowing that I'm really busy right now. You know, I don't have the solution to the worlds problems. I don't have anything to say that'll make you feel better about the fact that you broke up with your boyfriend. I'm sorry that your neighbour plays music too loud, would you like me to get on a train and pay them a little visit? I've already written three essays for you in the last year and I don't feel like writing another one, and no I don't care if I do know more about globalization than you, I still don't want to write your essay.

And I don't give a <expletive> if you think I'm opinionated, stubborn, hyperactive or talk too much. That's who I am and if you have a problem with this, please get off the phone and let me do some work.

I love my friends, I really do. Just for once it'd be nice if we had a give and take type of relationship, rather than me feeling like no matter what I do, no matter what I say, it's never enough. I'm reallytired and it'd be really nice if for once someone asked if I'm doing okay.

But yeah, I love my friends. Don't want to piss them off by ranting at them so I figured I'd wander in here. And put off studying at the same time. Multi-talented or what? ;-P

Someone tell me to get my arse offline and study.

Get offline and study...
Well study for an hour, then check back in here. Study for another hour, check back here.
You never know, something really important might happen here, so you better keep checking in.
Turn up the U2 and study!

what on earth are you doing writing essays for other people?
that can get you into BIG trouble, trust me. i've seen it happen.

------------------
november 12th 1955

Ay, it can get you into big trouble, but unless you're a stripper, there's no better money to be made in college. It can work out to at least $25 USD an hour.

Although it's a bad idea, and you shouldn't be doing it.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom