I'm going to be in a book! (Comic-Con)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sparkysgrrrl

War Child
I am so excited!
I went to Comic-Con today, and was so happy to get more stuff signed by Terry Moore who does Strangers In Paradise and I have a tattoo of one of his characters, and they took a picture of it and the next Trade Paperback that they release (which is entitled 'Tattoo') is going to have fans tattoos in the book and I'm going to be in it! Well my shoulder anyway...I'm so giddy!

I feel like a little kid who got straight A's and is in one of those little blurbs in the small town paper about how they helped an old lady cross the street or something....without the good deed and all.

I came home to drop some stuff off and now I'm heading back over soon. I saw quite a few U2 shirts, but alas I am shy and don't talk to strangers but I wondered in any Interferencers were there....

OK, thanks for reading my little confession.
:dance: :combust: :dancing:
Little things make me happy

:applaud:

I can't hear the word "convention" anymore without thinking, "Bi-Mon-Sci-Fi-Con!" or of the serial killers convention in The Doll's House by Neil Gaiman. :|

I was there, but only on saturday. I had fun catching up with some people and meeting new ones. My highlight is meeting Tara McPherson and getting a signed poster. :love:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 37
meegannie said:

I can't hear the word "convention" anymore without thinking, "Bi-Mon-Sci-Fi-Con!"
I love that episode, Skinner was sexxy.
And what the hell is that in your avatar? :eeklaugh:

Calvin N. Hobbes I can't see the pic (not a premium member) but I'm glad you had fun too, I feel like such a 10 year old at those things. I caught a glimpse of Margot Kidder and she looked fabulous I was happy to see.

I'm disappointed that there's very rarely any comic cons near me... I guess occasionally they have them in Toronto, like Anime North, but that's too far away :slant:

Back
Top Bottom