I'm going to be a mother

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Achtung_Bebe

New Yorker
Well it wasn't plan, but I'm pregnant. I believe I'm 5 weeks along now, putting my due date around March. Things have been happening so fast, trying to prepare my mind for what's to come. I have a year left of school and have decided to stick it out, atleast for next semester.

I'm feeling a mixture of emotions... scared, anxious, joyful...

so if you've noticed I've not been around as much lately, this is why :yes:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good news all around from you to U2@NYC!

You haven't been seeing U2@NYC now, have you? :shifty: :giggle: j/k

Congratulations! I wondered where you had disappeared to - guess you've been "busy" :sexywink:

And everything you are feeling is normal - a mix of a million different emotions. All the best to you! :hug:

Lila64 said:
You haven't been seeing U2@NYC now, have you? :shifty: :giggle: j/k

Congratulations! I wondered where you had disappeared to - guess you've been "busy" :sexywink:

And everything you are feeling is normal - a mix of a million different emotions. All the best to you! :hug:

i didn't get this until i read lem stand after :lol:

have you told your parents and everyone yet, beb?
:hug:

Oh wow! Bebe, I totally haven't heard anything from you since the old days of chat. I hope you are well and congratulations! :hug:

Angela Harlem said:

have you told your parents and everyone yet, beb?
:hug:

thanks everyone... wow sula I haven't seen you in ages nice to see you here!! Yes I told my parents and the rest of my family... I intended to tell them in person but I wound up telling them over the phone... they responded with "well... that's what happens" it's not an easy situation on the family front, but I'm hoping time will heal the strain. My parents weren't behind my relationship b/c of his age. I know there will be difficult times but I do plan to keep the baby. I found out today that I'm 7 weeks along and due March 22nd.

Thanks again everyone :hugs:

WOW indeed.

I remember reading about the age difference in your relationship and your parents not approving.
Sorry to hear it's still not an easy situation on the family front.
That must be tough.
Hopefully they'll turn around eventually.

Be strong!
I hope your boyfriend is supportive and providing a shoulder to lean on.

All the best to you! :hug:

Congradulations
rainbowf.gif

BonosBaby12 said:
Do you plan on finding out the sex of your baby? Oh and March is a good month :yes: Have quite a few in my family who were born in March,lol.

yes I do plan to find out if I'll be having a boy or a girl, I feel that the more prepared I can be the better. March is indeed a good month, my b-day is March 13th so I must say it's the best month! :wink:

thanks for the concern Miringeltje, my boyfriend is being very supportive. He's even altered his diet with me and we've started walking in the mornings.

Back
Top Bottom