I'm going to be 30 this week and I don't like it!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
girlhappy said:
Well, while its here, i want to ask you is it getting bettter?Did you get a job?Didi you move from your parents?

well this was over a year and a half ago.......

I did get a job and neither of the ones that I thought I was going to get. Both of those were entry level jobs anyways. I've been at my current job since June of 2004. It's the job I've always wanted. It's a great locally based company that's been in businsess for a long time doing something I had experience in. I love it and actually like going to work everyday.

I moved away from my parents a year ago this week :drool: I'm actually in the process of moving out of the place I moved into last year to go somewhere else. Hopefully the next time I move it will be into my own house and not an apartment.

arw9797 said:
:eek: who bumped this!?!?!? This thread is a year and a half old :mad: I'm well past 30 now :mad:

It was me.. Sorry!!:reject:

i'm new here, and I don't know how many things work.. so, I thougt you could just brose for subjects and post... but I didn't realize about the date (actually, i thought of it, but i was looking to the left... and that's just the local time!! i was like: WOW, WHAT A BUSSY FORUM!!!)

So, i learned my lesson now, but Hey! it's a nice subject, there's always someone unhappy about turning 30!:wave:

Back
Top Bottom