I'm feeling it again, is it good or bad?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aine_hewson

Acrobat
In the past days, a guy got into my head... And he just doesn't want to get out! I talk about him all the time with my friends, and I find everything beautiful in him, even when someone says "that's eww" I say "No it's not, it's cute!" ... But, I 've never spoke to him, I don't even know how I will, sometimes I wonder what's he's doing...
I was in the kitchen, waiting for my dinner to get ready looking to the microwave, and I just cought myself dreaming awake about him... I thought "geesh I'm in love" ... I don't know if it's good or bad... It's something platonic, it'll never happen, he's so faraway and so close... It's weird...
I don't even know his age, or his real name, I just know his name for what people call him... I guess he's that kind of guy that wants all the women.. anyway.. I'm in love, it's not even gonna happen and that's it.. I can only dream about it...

Love, love, love...

aine_hewson said:
It's something platonic, it'll never happen, he's so faraway and so close... It's weird...
Love, love, love...

yeah... maybe is just platonic... but enjoy that feeling!!!

falling in love means that you know that guy and you accept all his mistakes... so don't rush :) .. maybe you wanna fall in love and you're in love with love itself...

Doozer61 and I have an older sister...when someone in our family would undergo a break-up or other discord, this elder family member would always insist that I/we/they "need to be alone to find yourself"...

Some advice from a gal who's in the process of being separated from her third husband at age 58!!!

Anyway, I always poo-poo'd that ALONE nonsense and I would not recommend it to anyone..do what you need to do to feel good again, and do it soon!!!! :yes:

Muggsy said "enjoy that feeling!"....so true!

Happy Days!

Mr. BAW :)

Last edited:
Even thou I know it's something platonic, I enjoy looking at him and smiling...
It's like, I don't really care if I'm not with him, I'm just happy he exists and made me feel it again.. That's all...

aine_hewson said:
Even thou I know it's something platonic, I enjoy looking at him and smiling...
It's like, I don't really care if I'm not with him, I'm just happy he exists and made me feel it again.. That's all...

that's a healthy and refreshing feeling, i think :D... like dreaming

I feel the same way about a friend of mine...

Back
Top Bottom