I'm completely head over heels with...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FallingStar said:

JT and Elevation Bono for you?

bono_20.jpg

The Mysterious one for me...Why not? :p

And what's left for the lovely Ali then?!?!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Oh my you like David Usher. Well do i have a story for you!!!

He is semi big here in Canada. He is not with Moist anymore they split up 4 or 5 yrs ago. Anyway the story. He has played in Edmonton about 4 or 5 times in the last yr and a half and he was at a club called Blues on Whyte. It was a guy i work with birthday and thats his fav bar. He is b-friends with the owner. So he invited about 10 of us along to the VIP section( a balcony of sorts overlooking the whole bar) We watched the whole show and i was very impressed. He is amazing live and has great stage pressence. A U2 friend i was with said he's as good as Bono. Well after the gig we were all sitting around playing pool when the owner came up to check on us and asked us if we wanted to meet David. We all said sure. So he came up with two others and we all said hello and told he was great! He then starts playing pool with his buddy and my friend asked if he wanted to play doubles. He said ya. He isnt bad....but we beat them!!!

I bought him a drink and talked to him about U2, the weather, and Alberta(my provience). He stuck around for about 45 minutes and said bye, bought all of us a round of drinks. He was really really nice. And he never acted too good for us, but i think that was becasue we didnt act like he was too good.

Bonoman,YOU made my day!!!:) That's an amazing story.I have
loads of questions to you now! First of all,what did he say about
U2?? Then,you say he's semi-big in Canada,well,what kind of
popularity is that? I mean I came across this article about his solo album and its author kept calling his music "sunny pop" or something like that.I didn't take it in at all cause I listened to some of David's mp3s(what I managed to find in the net) and read his lyrics and I don't see how it could be called "sunny pop" in any way :rolleyes: .The author was American though and I know neither David nor Moist are well-know in the US so maybe
that's the problem.And your friend says he's "as good as Bono",
and you say he's very good on stage (I've heard about it)well,
that says a lot, given it's U2 fans' view! Unfortunately I can't
get more than several mp3s at the moment but I trust my
"brothers-in-U2" on this one.:) Especially as I myself noticed he's got something really Bono-like in his smile.So hope to hear from you again,PLEASE Bonoman, don't let me die from curiosity!:(

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
The simple's illogical so it to be logic
I'm caught in the diaries with all your complaining
The curious scribblings of one who has everything
Leave me unholy and dirty and beautiful.........

ghetofabu said:
It is a really small world in this forum sometimes don't you think. :crack:
I agree.No borders.
Just like U2's music...:)

Hell yes FS! Her wedding bend and 4 Bono's kids.A lucky woman.
I'd give a kingdom for that!
yawn.gif

Back
Top Bottom