I'm an idiot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
So I got home from the NYC at around 3 this morning, and i get on the ole internet and i start talking to this girl i was real good friends my freshman year in college... which was, ohhh, 6 years ago... (damn that makes me feel old)

long story short... i always liked her, but i thought she was interested in someone else. well wouldn't ya know it... i find out last night... or rather this morning... that she always liked me too, but thought i was interested in someone else, too.

so baisicly... i'm an idiot.

end of story.

:sigh:

So is either of you taken now or can this story continue, with possibly a happy ending?

Mr. BAW said:
:( when I liked someone but I thought they liked someone else,

they always did...:eek:

Aw Mr Baw!!!
You have Mrs Baw now though :heart: :yes:

I'm sorry to hear that headache.

i think if you both liked each other maybe try and meet up sometime if it is possible
you have nothing to lose and then you will see how things go
It may save your from regretting passing the chance to see her again in the future

Headache in a Suitcase said:

neither of us are taken, which is good...
unfortunatly we live a good 5 hours apart, which is bad

5 hours isn't really that far tho! (do you mean 5 hours driving or by plane?)

:hug:

i have a story like that. :|

:hug:

p.s. - i'm so horribly jealous that you live in ny that i can barely take it. i'm obsessed.

~*now back to your regularly scheduled thread*~

Long distance relationships can be great. You sorta become an animal when you haven't seen your baby for 3 weeks. 5 hrs is doable.

Go. meet. her

Headache in a Suitcase said:

neither of us are taken, which is good...
unfortunatly we live a good 5 hours apart, which is bad

*cues her optimistic side*

5 hours? What is that against the possibility of clicking together and maybe finding someone special for the rest of your life?

At least try, what have you got to lose?

Heh. I had a story like that. Nothing happened. but then I had a story where for the longest time I was interested in her, but she was always interested in someone else, but the 6 years or whatever later when we started talking about that, we got interested in each other. :)

I have a story like that as well...I met my now fiance here on Interference and he lived in Maryland and I lived in Texas...talk about a loooooong drive (if I drove lol)....we ended up meeting, falling in love, living together and now getting married :D ....so i recommend that if it's only 5 hours away to definitely try :hug: :)

Back
Top Bottom