I'm addicted to this video.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG that is the cutest video ever!!

* warm fuzzies

And holy shit, that guy looks exactly like deathbear!!
eek.gif

Bear you have to check it out.

Originally posted by Sicy:
OMG that is the cutest video ever!!

* warm fuzzies

And holy shit, that guy looks exactly like deathbear!!
eek.gif

Bear you have to check it out.

He looks like Ed Harcourt??????

I just saw this video for the first time last night on MuchMusic.. it is SO adorable!!
biggrin.gif
And the song is great as well.

------------------
"I just don't care anymore, won't cry these tears anymore.."

Popheart.org

Just watched it again. Four times. Okay, I'm going to watch it again....
img_edharcourt.jpg

[edited to add picture that I love, to remove some of the Ed Harcourt gushing, and to correct the number of times I just watched the video.]

[This message has been edited by meegannie (edited 05-10-2002).]

Weird.. it plays but it doesnt play anything.

meh.
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by Sicy (edited 05-10-2002).]

hmm, well that song is kinda cool. its not like anything i listen to, its very swingy and makes ya feel good.

its a nice song, actually.

as for me looking like him...err...:S i dont really see it, but i guess maybe i do. i dont look at myself in the mirror enough.

*vows to spend more time in front of his mirror every day

i dont have a mirror

*vows to spend more time in front of the bathroom mirror

glad thats cleared up.

happy mutters day.

but i guess im flattered sicy that you said such a nice thing. *bows and blushes.

------------------
after years of waiting, nothing came.

Originally posted by DiGi:
I liked this song a lot. I might have to get some music from this guy.

Definitely! His music is very varied. The album Here Be Monsters is great, as is Maplewood (especially the song "I've Become Misguided"). I haven't been able to find Here Be Monsters anywhere yet (just have a burned cd of some of his songs and I was VERY lucky last weekend to find a used copy of Maplewood for $1), so I'm going to have to buy it at the concert on Saturday.

------------------
"The line on the screen is broken. What once was asleep has woken." - I Am Kloot, "To You"

Also where are you finding used cd's for a $1?

Yay! Ed!! Thanks for the link! That makes my morning (especially since I have two meetings today--ick).

I've been getting used cds at CD-Game Exchange. http://www.cd-gameexchange.com/ I went to all four of the DC-area stores last weekend (I was on a music-buying rampage). They have a great selection, and you can trade in old cds. I traded in a stack of around 15 really embarrassingly bad ones, and they gave me $30 in store credit, so I bought eight cds and "What's Going On" on vinyl.

------------------
A song is a beautiful lie

sweet! Thank you. Looks like I will have to start going here a lot to fuel my habit

No problem. I think have to stop because I think they're beginning to recognize me now.
smile.gif

Oh!! One more thing: the store on (I think--went to too many last weekend) Wisconsin had a big version of the U2 poster with all the album covers on it for $10. If I didn't have the normal size version of that poster I would've gotten it.

[note: don't take all the good stuff!!
wink.gif
]
------------------
A song is a beautiful lie

[This message has been edited by meegannie (edited 05-15-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom