I'm a traitor... or am I?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pepokiss

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I have a confession (no... really???)

I joined a Coldplay Forum ... :(

I was happy there until I entered a thread about cover bands, and some guy said that in the future there would be coming a little coldplay tribute band to Canada... called U2.
I felt really sad :sad: and angry :angry: and wanted to get back here...

Look what I said at the introducing yourself thread

I'll continue to go there, but Interference is my priority

Do you think I'm a traitor... :(
or maybe just disturbed

Oh... BTW:look what I found there

I'm not accusing of anything over there

Last edited:
Its really me...I totally forgot about being registered there! :laugh:

I'll have to go back and check it out :wink:

Last edited:
I'm a member of different internet forum, i don't think that makes me a traitor to interference or u2 :shrug:

it's okay not to have everything in your life revolve around u2.

Well, this is my main home, but I also post at forums for: Radiohead, The White Stripes, Weezer, and Garbage. And a few non-music related ones too.

Well I'm not a big coldplay fan myself....but I am registered att both Stones forums and Metallica forums where there occasionally is heavy U2 bashing......so I don't consider u a traitor at all.....

rather I would pity a person who ONLY listens to U2.....because there is nothing more wonderful than music and I encourage everybody to widen their wiews......

Guess you could say I am not the Monogamous type, when it comes to music that is!! I love you C!

Last edited:
If you had to swear allegiance to Interf you'd be a traitor, but we're not quite a dictatorship just yet :wink:
I am a member of way too many forums. Some U2 ones and I never talk about U2 on any of them.
My favourite is Bush, but they rarely talk about Bush too. It also has no mods, no flood control, no nothing - only 3 forums too. It is fantastic. Its so vibrant. Plus Gavin posts there occasionally :drool:

:bono: no, i don't think u r! I stay right here!! This is enough for me, since i work p/t and go to school f/t! I REally, really like u2/their music-i have since 1981-Still Rockin'! some people are just satisfied with what they have!:wink:

I'm on a really lame Radiohead forum and a Tom Petty forum...among others. I am not a traitor. :no:

I'm a member of a Coldplay forum also. No you're not a traitor, but good grief, someone thought U2 was a tribute band?? I'm a fan of many bands myself, diversity is the spice of life.

I visit a Bruce Springsteen forum sometimes, but I can't post there for some reason, even though I'm registered. I guess I could send an e-mail to the mods and ask for help, but it never seemed quite worth the trouble. It's an active forum with some interesting discusssions, but it doesn't hold a candle to this place. :heart: Most people there seem to love U2. There's an occasional basher, like this one guy who kept insisiting Bono couldn't be a true Christian because he swears, but the other posters did a real good job of telling him he's an idiot, so I didn't feel an overwhelming need to jump into the fray.

Back
Top Bottom