I'm a teacher!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Another U2 nut!

Acrobat
Just finished uni, got my teacher rating, I'm a fully qualified professional now, after years of study! I'm so happy! No more working in crappy casual jobs, sweeping crud and crumbs off floors!!!

Congrats :D
This is what I want to say in about 2 years :up:

That's awesome! And I agree with the above comment (teach the young ones about U2!!) Both my parents are teachers so I say welcome to the brother hood of people involved in education!:applaud: It's a crazy place:yikes:

CONGRATS and welcome to an awesome profession! I have taught 13 years most of which in second grade. My kids know about me being in NYC for U2 last week. They even saw me in pics (on the front row-center, I might add) off wireimage.com. We are human. :) I hope they find enojoyment in an aweome for 18 years like I have had with my boys!!!!! Congrats to you again!

Re: Re: I'm a teacher!

martha said:

Congratulations dear!!

But depending on the age group you teach, crumbs on the floor will still be a part of your life!

:D

Nope, no crumbs! They're high schoolers, so if they crumb up the floor, they clean it up or they get a detention. Or, the cleaners will do it. Not me- I edumacate, not clean!!!

Yay!:applaud:
I have three more semesters and I will be joining you in this profession.

Back
Top Bottom