I'm A Serial Forker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
I'm A Seriel Forker

That's right.. I admit it. I can't stop forking my jar of crunchy peanut butter. It's just too good to stop.

:|

When I was away at uni, the girls in my hall always got on my case for skipping breakfast. One time, they forced me to go to breakfast, so I ate my cereal with a fork. It took forever for me to finish, and they were so annoyed that they never nagged me to go to breakfast again.

Bonochick said:
When I was away at uni, the girls in my hall always got on my case for skipping breakfast. One time, they forced me to go to breakfast, so I ate my cereal with a fork. It took forever for me to finish, and they were so annoyed that they never nagged me to go to breakfast again.

so that makes you a cereal forker

Here I go again.. over to the pantry to fork again. I can't be stopped. :scream:

*commences forking.

Ya know - I often fork at the same time I am posting with you guys. :sexywink:

Now, you all understand that I'm not actually consuming globs of this tasty, godlike, crunchy peanut butter, right? I'm only forking with it! Just a little dollop.

A little dollop never hurt nobody!!! YUMYUM! :combust:

crunchy pb...pb..pennyblack...crunchy pennyblack

forking hell!! U2?

the peanut butter monster calls me sometimes:tongue:
have you tried almond butter?

Peanut butter and celery :drool:
Peanut butter and chocolate :drool:
Peanut butter and cheez its :drool:
Peanut butter and apple slices :drool:
Peanut butter and .......... forks? :der: :lol:

HelloAngel said:

I used to be! :lol: About 10 years ago..... :(

well geez, if you're going to keep forkin' and porkin' you may as well get stoned so you have a real excuse

:D

peanut butter and bananas :drool:

Back
Top Bottom