I'm a naughty girl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonosloveslave

Offishul Kitteh Doctor
Staff member
I can't help it - I've been really really really bored so my latest fun thing to do on here is look for old locked threads (not in FYM :yawn: ). Boy, there were some crabby people around here in 2001.....:uhoh: Normally I avoid conflict - but these are like watching old Jerry Springer episodes for pure indulgence :shifty:

*predicts this thread might get locked :mac:

and suddenly the thread is a confessional for those who write titles that draw people into threads with less content than they advertise :sexywink:

i'm not skilled enough to do that...i hate writing titles

I wish we could bump them......

:rant:
lockfolder.gif
lockfolder.gif
lockfolder.gif

lockfolder.gif

Last edited:
u2girl has had a few herself.

i remember when u2bama, rougerum and myself bumped up like 20 of her threads in a row. it was awesome.

We are ALL naughty!!!

martha said:
Sometimes I only look at a thread after it's locked. I mean, I won't care when it's just out there, but once it's locked, I'm all over it like a cheap suit.

me too :ohmy:

martha said:
Sometimes I only look at a thread after it's locked. I mean, I won't care when it's just out there, but once it's locked, I'm all over it like a cheap suit.

guilty as charged :lol: :wave:

I wish I had net time to do that

blast from the past

sounds entertaining

the dust covered archives of Interference. I imagine it as a bit like the hidden room in the "X-files" .Rows and rows of filing cabinets...slide open a drawer if you are game and find all sorts of weird and hardly identifiable things stored in formaldehyde....
am I close?

like sands through the hour glass...I know OI have done some serious :lmao: here.
There should be a :lmao: Hall of Fame

with a big ass picture of me :):wave:

imho:wink:

Back
Top Bottom