"I'm a 21st Century Digital Boy"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
not a guy...just using that song lyric in my confession...ever liked a band a little bit, seen them live and then REALLY liked them, read all you can about them, listened to as much stuff, etc.? and then after about three and a half weeks realised that you'd been spelling one of the guitarist's name WRONG??

for the record, i now know that greg HETSON is one of bad religion's guitarists, not greg HESTON

and while i'm at it, i unintentionally stuff my favourite bands down my friends' throats...why is it that only my family tells me to fuck off when i drone on and on about some album that tehy've never heard of? oh brutal honesty, i would be your friend if you revealed yourself

i think i need to go to sleep :| and stop spending so much time on the compuiter...cos i really am a 21st century digital kid...i am a robot...

I used to think Nicky Wire was the lead singer of the Manic Street Preachers.

I still can't name all the members of the Verve. (OK, I can, but I can't match them to their instruments)

I don't know how Topper and Paul from the Clash look like. Or looked like.

:D haha the hetson monkey hop made me laugh...thank you, i really needed that....now, on a non-related subject, you wouldn't know how to wipe entire dates off the calendar, would you? i'm really intereested in never seeing another may 13th as long as i live

IWasBored said:
on a non-related subject, you wouldn't know how to wipe entire dates off the calendar, would you? i'm really intereested in never seeing another may 13th as long as i live

:ohmy:
didn't you have a good birthday?

no comment :|

looks like i've hijacked my own thread...right, i'm confessing about mixing up band-realted things...

list of bands i've confused with each other at one point or another:
dave matthews band & live
radiohead & counting crows
the used & no use for a name
supergrass & spacehog

Last edited:
IWasBored said:
radiohead & counting crows

za?

I used to mix up New Order and Joy Division,
Jefferson Airplane and Jefferson Starship... wonder why? :wink:

My mother confused David Bowie's "Space Oddity" for U2.

She was like "Chandra! U2's on the radio!" and I walked into her room and asked if it had ended. She said "No, it just started."

I told her it was David Bowie, and she was just like "Are you sure?"

Music is the worst.

I prefer prime time television, it rules. All the shows on prime time tv are so funny and original, it's great.

Last edited:
Hey mofo,

you watchin' that new show... "The Face Don't Undastand so Talk to the Hand"... it's awesome... prime time.

Back
Top Bottom