I'm 22 years old, just out of college, no job, no girlfriend, tons of debt.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm 20, just out of college, no job, fiance lives far away, and I'm in debt. :sigh:

There's always something to smile about though. :)

:hug:

Chin up, cheer up.

Oh...and you do not suck! *smacks you upside the head* :D

I?m 25, out of university and just finished a course related with environtment, no job, no boyfriend and living with my parents.

And you do no suck!! :wave:

I'm 22, been out of college for two years, have a job, but I'm still completely broke, swimming in debt and taking out $18,500 more in loans this fall, trying to find the cheapest and easiest way to move out of the country, and have a fiance who lives thousands of miles and five time zones away. :crazy:

YOU don't suck.

i'm broke, or next to broke anyway. i don't have a boyfriend. i don't have a job. i'm 18 and haven't got my driver's liscense yet. i'm only a college freshman, i'm going to a state university which is cheaper, i got a good amount of financial aid, but i STILL have plenty of school-related debt. and i still haven't got a haircut. and i totally fucked up my calculus homework. i think i understand it now.

but none of us suck.

"ah shake along with me"...i like oasis...listening to them now...

I'm 20, in college, with no boyfriend, and with tons of debt I'll have to pay off once I graduate.

From looking at this thread so far, you're definitely not alone.

And none of us suck. :yes:

:| Yeah hi. 28. Single. Small, yet significant student loan. Crap Job. I *do* suck.

maybe we should turn this into a bar like the singleton thread...

*buys everyone the first round*

err, yeah, i'll join in. 25. in school, so currently spiraling into even further debt. no job prospects. will probably be highly educated, yet broke, jobless person living with their parents in about 8 months. or running from immigration authorities. :shifty: no boyfriend either, although you think i'd be used to that by now. yeah, this is about when i should stop before the complaining gets worse. :slant: I definitely need a drink.

I'm 23...I've been out of college for about 8 monthes, was recently dumped by my long-time girlfriend, found out my father had cancer, still work at a job that is going nowhere and barely pays the bills, stuck in a small college town with no prospects, I have a limit brain capacity which doesn't bode well for a future career in law, and I have no medical insurance. I feel like I suck and if my life doesn't start to get better I'm making plans to end it within the next two years.

Does anyone have a creative way to end one's life? There's the easy way out: shoot oneself in the head, hanging themselves with a bedsheet, taking too many pills. None of those methods seem original. I'm thinking the drinking one's self to death is a great way to die. Like Nicolas Cage's character in "Leaving Las Vegas". Or maybe intentionally having sex with a bunch of women that I know will carry the AIDS virus. That would be painful, but only if I live a full life afterward.

Any ideas?

P.S. You all DO suck, but I think you all have a chance to change that attitude. If you find out what THAT is, please tell me. It might make me suck a little less and postpone my plans of last resort to a few more years down the road.

:huh:

On second thought: Don't worry about me. I've got to figure this out for myself. I never find a way out of this mess, and asking people's advice is going to do one thing and one thing only...deliver temporary relief for a neverending problem.

Good luck to everyone who feels like a sucker. I feel your pain.

yeah, and the same number of morons that have law degrees have psychology degress...it's scary

drown your sorrows in alcohol, headache!:lol: just kidding... you're saying it, you're 22 years old, you have your whole life in front of you...it only depends of you, believe in you!:yes: ;) bono says: it's just a moment, this time will pass...or not? take care:up:

Im 37 years old, FINALLY paid off my University debt just this year, crap job, wonderful husband whom I met when I was about 26 - crappy or non existent boyfriends before then, mortgage ie tonnes of debt (or should I say 'tons' of debt - which one is bigger?).

From memory everything prior to 24 years old sucked, and then it slowly started to pick up. Hang in there, it does get better. :up:

Last edited:
why do we chase this dream, thinking they are what happiness is? you can speak to anyone who is not single, no student loans, and in stable employment and they might not be happy. we complain when we dont have these things, then we aquire them and complain more.

i seriously doubt happiness is in these things we spend our whole lives chasing. it's less tangible than this....the happiness i mean.

Angela Harlem said:
i seriously doubt happiness is in these things we spend our whole lives chasing. it's less tangible than this....the happiness i mean.
happiness can be anywhere
on the couch with a loved one after a day of work
in the pub with friends
just the right song at just the right moment
even at work when you feel you're truly achieving something

happiness seems to be at so many places that it's very hard to be able to track it down

Salome said:
happiness can be anywhere
on the couch with a loved one after a day of work
in the pub with friends
just the right song at just the right moment
even at work when you feel you're truly achieving something

happiness seems to be at so many places that it's very hard to be able to track it down

warm & fuzzy Salome :hug:

Back
Top Bottom