If there is one food I can't stand it's...........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If drinks are in the mix I have to say I hate beer. :yuck: To me it (even the supposedly good stuff) tastes like vomit, and I don't like vomit.

All meat and fish is disgusting to me. But also, hard boiled eggs. The white part is so rubbery and gross, it reminds me of eating an eyeball.:barf: :sick:

indra said:
If drinks are in the mix I have to say I hate beer. :yuck: To me it (even the supposedly good stuff) tastes like vomit, and I don't like vomit.

I hate Alcohal Period.

indra said:

ugh, I hate beer too! makes me nauseous...
honestly I don't like 99% of all alcoholic drinks

Liesje said:

I also hate coffee and won't eat or drink ANYTHING with even the slightest hint of any sort of coffee/mocha/whatever in it. That includes when Starbucks makes hot chocolate from the same machine that made something with coffee :yuck:

:yuck: I hate coffe too. Our sugar jar at home keeps gettting coffee granules in it from when my friend makes coffee and puts a spoon in the sugar. Am gonna get my own sugar jar. :lol:

Theres so many things i don't like, i am the fussiest eater ever. :lol:

Among the things i don't like.

Nuts
Tomatoes (Love tomato kethup and the sauce on pizza's but tomatoes :barf: )
Pinapple
Indian/Chinese
mayo
mustard
cauliflower
broccoli
coleslaw
onions
mushrooms
marmite

I love meat especially steak :drool: , pasta/spaghetti, potatoes ( mashed, roast, boiled :drool: ) , carrots, fish ( salmonm and tuna steak :drool: ) , cheese, rice.

:ohmy: i love all of them!!!! Apart from not having tried lobster before.

Back
Top Bottom