If I met U2....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lilly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
If I ever met U2 I would thank them for existing (this is, of course, after I would have hyperventilated and peed my pants). And tell them that I really wouldn't be standing here today without their music (especially "Stuck in a Moment...")

------------------
Go lightly down your darkened way.

If you had been hyperventilating and peeing your pants, they probably would have walked away by the time you could tell them that.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Originally posted by Lilly:
I didn't mean in for REAL.

Um.....I knew that..........

Which explains why I used the winking smilie icon........

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Originally posted by Lilly:
If I ever met U2 I would thank them for existing (this is, of course, after I would have hyperventilated and peed my pants). And tell them that I really wouldn't be standing here today without their music (especially "Stuck in a Moment...")

I know what u mean. I wouldn't be here now if it wasn't for discovering U2 and there music. I agree Stuck is a great song for anyone who is going through a bad patch. Also a Salman Rushdie quote "Sometimes it is necessary to touch bottom in order to know which way is up" When you have got as low as you can get there is only one way you can go and that's up. No matter what it takes you can't just stand still because if you only just make a small push for it the only way you can go is up
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom