idk.........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

feedthetree

The Fly
idk where a thread like this might go... but here goes.

I was renting a small efficiency in downtown Tampa, Florida... My friend asked me to move in with her because we get along so much- and it was pointless of me living by myself and paying for everything myself. My apt was $525 +$50-$75 electric with a $30 cable bill. Living with my friend was $400 and it would have saved me a bit if I moved out.
UNfortunately I had 2 months of my lease left and so I decided to sublease it out.
Well... it turns out the fellow I 'rented' to, was a crackhead homeless loser, who paid only $480 to move in on July 10. It is now August 9th and not only Timothy is no longer at the apartment, he has 3 other loser crackheads living there and they refuse to pay rent.
I'm on the lease, I get mail there *(they don't), and when I had the cops there- they kicked ME out, and said that the guys were allowed there for at least 30 days until I file an eviction notice.
Now I was standing outside listening to their conversation and they were laughing bout me being gullible and by the time I figure it out, theyd have gone a month without paying ANY rent.
UNFortunately- I have NO money to pay my cable, rent, or electric. The electric was turned off today.
What the shit do I do? I'm sooooo worried.

problems with rent

I had an unfortunate thing happen to me (prviously mentioned in a prior thread here)- my friend had begged me to get out of my lease and rent my place out, so she can have me as a roommate and help her pay her bills. Turns out I rented to professional squatters. So I had to pay double rent this month.

Now we live in a 3 bedroom home with all four of her children (ages 3-20), I have the smallest room. She had initially asked for $500 per month, her rent is $800 per month and her cable and electric runs up to about $200 per month. I said I'd pay $425 + an allowance of $50 per week for food.

Now she's moving to a bigger place and I'll be paying $450 + allowance for food.

Now my question is: is it right that I pay more than 1/3 of the share when all four of her children live here too?

I'm not familiar with such rent issues, but I just want to say that I'm sorry for your troubles :hug:

Back
Top Bottom