I'd like to confess that I miss ....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Miringeltje

An Interferer
hanging around on the forums.

Work's been so crazy, that I hardly have time for anything else.

And here I was thinking that this year would be less busy!
Because I now have a co-worker and don't have to do everything by myself anymore.
But I was wrong.

It's been less than 4 weeks since Christmas break and I've worn myself out already.

:sigh:

Last edited:
:hug: hope the workload dies down a bit soon. I've been busy myself lately. Two words: spring break :wink:.

I miss it so much too. Last semester I was abroad and had no work...now I have an extra class in my courseload and barely any time for my beleved FYM and Interference in general...

I just took a week's vacation from this place because I really needed and wanted to and I didn't miss it at all. Maybe missing it or not it depends on why you aren't here.

Thanks guys :hug: Things should slow down next week when I'm done with some summer internship applications. On the bright side I'm actually doing my work, I seem to have (at least temporarily) kicked the procrastination thing. so :wave: and hope to see more of you all soon!

Mrs. S, I agree - if I'm not here because I am choosing not to be, it's one thing, but when it's that there are too many obligations on my to-do list...grrr

Back
Top Bottom