Iam fu*king NUTS about a girl..AND she lives...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off to the steak-house..
Both intuition and my heart tell me
that-
This one will never taste as good as my baby..:ohmy: :larry: :cool: :cool:

DB9

diamond said:
Off to the steak-house..
Both intuition and my heart tell me
that-
This one will never taste as good as my baby..:ohmy: :larry: :cool: :cool:

DB9

But Bro don't let that stop you from getting seconds
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

diamond said:
Since my baby is far away I use other women in her absence..:(

DB9
:bono: :larry: :| :sad:

:tsk:

if you were really "fu*king nuts" about her, you wouldn't do that

*sigh* joins naya and april.....

Last edited:
Ms Stories-
She said..
" Do what you need to do..:yes:, trust your judgement.. BUT just be honest and considerate..of the others."
Im ok w/that.
So is she.
:)
DB9:cool:

Last edited:
think that's a cop-out

Sorry Diamond,

I'm going to vent a little because I've been on a short end of the stick so to speak when it comes to men using women...

The only thing I see here is a cop-out. This other that you have strong feelings for - if you truly did why would you feel the need to not only have these other women, but glorify it by posting here.

It just bothers me that you use the excuse of this other woman as the basis for you having sex with others - like you truly don't want to do it - like it justifies the circumstance.

K, sorry vent is over and now I'm leaving...on a jet train..dont know when I'll be back again....

just my .02 cent worth..carry on

Re: think that's a cop-out

WhackaMole said:
Sorry Diamond,

The only thing I see here is a cop-out. This other that you have strong feelings for - if you truly did why would you feel the need to not only have these other women, but glorify it by posting here.

Whacka-
My baby cast a spell over me I think.:ohmy: :sexywink:
DB9

making jokes doesnt change what it is

Diamond,

I understand the way you are and to that end, I expect nothing but a sarcastic response to my comments, but it doesn't make it any more respectable what you are doing not only to this other woman but to the women you are using.

In fact it probably infuritates me more the fact that you make light of it in order to justify it in your head. Anyway, your life is your own to do with what you choose, I just happen not to agree with this one is all and was hot enough to say something about it...and now I take my leave again...

I wasnt looking to win a respectability contest.:ohmy:
I m completely honest w those who mutually want to particpate.:)
I miss my baby.:cool:

DB9:adam:

diamond said:
Ms Stories-
She said..
" Do what you need to do..:yes:, trust your judgement.. BUT just be honest and considerate..of the others."
Im ok w/that.
So is she.
:)
DB9:cool:

she's ok with you messing around with other women? :eyebrow:

i guess i just live in a different world than you do....do what you want, but if you continue like this something tells me she won't be so flexible in the future.......

Ms Stories-
Oceans seperate us.:(
She tells me to b honest w the others who wilfully consent.:idea:
She understands me completely, even when Iam prickily and grumpy..
:mad:

DB9

diamond said:
Ms Stories-
Oceans seperate us.:(
She tells me to b honest w the others who wilfully consent.:idea:
She understands me completely, even when Iam prickily and grumpy..
:mad:

DB9

so, if oceans seperate you, and you are doing things with other women, and she's fine with that....does that mean she doesn't know that you're nuts about her? i mean, it's hard to have a long distance relationship, but much less when you're seeing other people....it's fine that she understands you, but maybe friendship is a far better route considering all the issues present...

just my $0.02

Miss Stories-
Oceans seperate, but her heart is not far from me.:idea:
She is a Goddess compared to all other women and has cast me under her spell :ohmy::idea:
Logistically together at this point, seems unrealistic..
Therefore in my anguish, in her unselfish way, she has encourage me to be honest w other ladies, and letting these ladies know of our status, and letting these girls in turn make their own decision..:idea:

DB9
:idea:

diamond said:
Miss Stories-
She is a Goddess compared to all other women and has cast me under her spell :ohmy::idea:
Therefore in my anguish, in her unselfish way, she has encourage me to be honest w other ladies, and letting these ladies know of our status, and letting these girls in turn make their own decision..:idea:

DB9

i'm not going to argue with you or anything, but in my opinion, if you were really crazy about her, you wouldn't be with these other women and thus would have no reason to be honest with them about you and her......call me naive and sheltered and ignorant or whatever you please, but i really think you logic is a bit twisted on this matter......

Stories for Boys said:

i'm not going to argue with you or anything, but in my opinion, if you were really crazy about her, you wouldn't be with these other women and thus would have no reason to be honest with them about you and her......call me naive and sheltered and ignorant or whatever you please, but i really think you logic is a bit twisted on this matter......

Miss Stories-
Umm.
I wont label u w/any names or denegrate your character.:idea:
I think your opinion is yours, mine is mine and hers is hers:)
She is generous enough to not have me locked up in a cave as I miss her:|
She is confident enough to know our love is special enough.
And in a few yrs from now you will realize that love is quite illogical sometimes;)

diamond:cool:

Sicy said:
My advice to the girl.. RUN away as fast as you can.

:rolleyes:
sicy..
Sicy...
SICY......

She knows who HER DADDY IS.:yes:
This will never change..never-ever..:idea:

No matter what you allege.:idea:
Peace
DB9

Not just run sicy...jump,swim, fly, sail, crawl.......

For years...I have been trying to convince the Diamonds to have Dave neutered....having him fixed will make the world a safer place

diamond said:

Miss Stories-
Umm.
I wont label u w/any names or denegrate your character.:idea:
I think your opinion is yours, mine is mine and hers is hers:)
She is generous enough to not have me locked up in a cave as I miss her:|
She is confident enough to know our love is special enough.
And in a few yrs from now you will realize that love is quite illogical sometimes;)

diamond:cool:

well, it's rather obvious that everyone has their own opinion, and it's also rather obvious that mine is far from yours....or hers for that matter....so we can just leave it at that....and props to her for being so self confident...but i still think that this isn't a very healthy relationship...but, do what you please and good luck with her.......

o....btw......i know that love is illogical...believe me there *sigh*...

Let me clarify this

Diamond and I are brothers

There is no other man on interference who would so readily give me the shirt off his back.

Do I always agree with him??? no

Do I feel the needs to burst his ego at times??? yes

However brotherhood..transcends these petty matters

i agree with whack and SFB completely. it's disrespectful and disgusting to use women for sex. especially when you're supposedly so in love with another woman. you aren't an animal diamond. you don't have to give in to every urge your body has. arun might be a "novice" but at least he respects women.

diamond said:
Miss Stories-

DB9

I can absolutely 100 percent understand you.
Honest... well... it depends when.

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:

I can absolutely 100 percent understand you.
Honest... well... it depends when.

I"m ashamed to be male sometimes

any openings in the other camp???

I'm going to schedule the surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom