I went to Mass this morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I havent been to mass in....... years :shifty:

I dont think that makes me a bad person though I hate these ppl who are such hypocrites but go to mass every sunday.... like my aunt and uncle - they dont have a good bone in their body :| I am a very bitter person about my relatives, they were mean to my family they hate my dad because he isnt rolling in cash and ignored my mum then my aunt used to call me fat and made me go outside and run and wouldnt give me food.

Sorry that was a digression

So yeah....mass....I should go sometime, my sister has started going to mass ever since she got sick she has found God.

I feel like a heathen.

bonosloveslave said:
Good girl :yes:

But do you know what repent means? :eyebrow:

:hug:

lol no, one step at a time. this is saying much for me to even go to mass. i haven't been going that much at all in the past 3 years because I am not really happy with my church. but since my father is out of town until Thanksgiving and my mother is by herself and my brother's family wanted us to go to church with them this morning to see my nephew sing in the choir i felt it was important for me to go. but i will say this much, i did not get anything out of the mass. :slant: as usual there were things being said that I was not pleased with. and for the first time i was not saying all the responses. :reject: :( i even felt bad for taking communion.

When I was small and dedicated (because Mom said I was!!!) she let me take a cushion to kneel on!!! I'd end up using it to doze to her left; she knew, I was better off quiet!!!

I miss you Mom!!! :heart:

I haven't been to mass in a while. And I avoid talking about religion with my mom and dad. Not because I've lost my faith, but because I don't feel like getting lectured by people who fill themselves up with church activities so they don't have to face some rather glaring problems at home.

I just think that when you say "I give thanks to God every day in my own way" and get "that's not good enough" as an answer, you're just not going to get anywhere on that road...

Anyway...I digress. :)

I used to go three times a week, and to other services (Baptist Student Union, Christian Student Fellowship, etc.) once a week.

Now I only go at Christmas when I'm at my dad's and they make me. :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom