I Watch Beverly Hills 90210 Reruns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
spinninghead77 said:
There is always a reunion to look forward to.

twenty-somethings playing teens is a reach... late thirty-somethings playing twenty somethings is just sad. It's like going to a really bad night club and seeing all the people you went to high school with, plus the people who graduated 15 years before you.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
donna and david were dorks and deserved each other. anyone who liked the whole Vanilla Ice look deserves to sit in the reject box! :lol:

i personally loved Brenda and Dylan. the whole Brandon and Kelly thing annoyed me to know end. actually all of the girls Brandon dated bothered me with exceptions of the news girl he worked with in college. i liked her and was mad when they broke up. :reject: lol and well Val she was a bitch but you had to admire her for getting what she wanted :der: god and what about that other chick who came in who wanted Brandon but ended up with David. shit what was her name, the chancellor's daughter, the little 'ho!

i actually lost interest in the show in the last season, too many new characters. :lol: i swear i know way too much about this show!

:lmao: Yeah, I didn't like anybody Brandon dated either...except maybe Emma Caulfield's character (don't remember the character's name...but Emma is Anya on Buffy now). Maybe that's the same one you mean. I don't remember!

:down: I never liked Kelly. Slut slut slut!

:lmao:

Oh i know, right? :rolleyes: Watching the reruns - I just don't ever see what kept me watching..

Although, looking at Kelly's wardrobe, high school fashion trends came screaming back to me.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
i have to say i loved the apartment that kelly and donna lived in. :drool:
you know because all college students especially those who are freshman live in beach front property luxury apartments. :laugh:

I also love the fact that when the Walshes left they didn't sell their house, but let their grown up son live in it with his friends. Then when he moved his friends stayed there too.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
well i want to know why my apt. complex isn't like Melrose. :mad:

:lol: Yeah, me too!

Where the hell's Jack Wagner and other hot guys that were on the show that I can't think of?!

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
well i don't want a Michael living in my apt. complex :down: sleazy bastard. but yeah i will take a Jake . :shifty:

Jake! :drool: I :heart: Jake!

:down: Michael is bad!

:hmm: What was that gay guy's name? He was really hot too!

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
matt was the gay guy

billy however, he would have been my weakness. soccer player! :drool: however i probably would be too shy to talk to a guy like billy. lol :reject:

lol jake is the type i would want to get in trouble with. :combust:

Right! Matt! I liked Matt. :drool: Too bad he was gay! Arg!

from eonline.com today...

Return to "Beverly Hills, 90210"

by Lia Haberman
Apr 22, 2003, 12:30 PM PT

TV's favorite ZIP code is gearing up for a comeback. Beverly Hills, 90210 will bring together its infamous alumni for a 10-year reunion special next month.

Among the actors making an appearance on Fox's Beverly Hills, 90210: 10-Year High School Reunion May 11 are some you'd never imagine--specifically Shannen Doherty who left under a dark cloud (and was blurred out of a 1996 retrospective)--and others you know wouldn't miss the get-together, including Jason Priestley, Luke Perry, Jennie Garth and Gabrielle Carteris.

But the Peach Pit party is missing several VIPs. The most glaring absence is Tori Spelling, who played good girl Donna Martin, (even her pops, Aaron, came back as an exec producer on this special). Ian Ziering and Brian Austin Green are also among the regulars MIA.

Calls to Fox were not returned.

During the special, actors will reminisce about the days when they were teen idols and speculate on the moment they were pigeonholed for the rest of their lives, or, as the Fox news release puts it, they'll "discuss how the show has impacted their careers," accompanied by plenty of favorite scenes. There'll even be interviews with Brenda and Brandon's folks, Jim and Cindy Walsh (played by James Eckhouse and Carol Potter).

The teen soap, Fox's longest-running drama yet, said goodbye to the kids of West Beverly in 2000 after 10 years of scheming, backstabbing, implants, eating disorders and good ol' fashioned teen sex (or Donna's lack thereof).

Hard to imagine then that the series that would put a fledgling Fox on the map and introduce us to vixens like Doherty and Tiffany Thiessen (not on the RSVP list) was originally a critical dud with low expectations.

But fans tuned in every week to watch pale-faced Minnesota twins, Brandon (Priestley) and Brenda (Doherty), negotiate the bizarre local customs in sunny Southern California; in its heyday, the show drew 20 percent of the nation's teen viewers. By the end, however, Brenda and Brandon were long gone and the show was only averaging 7.9 million viewers per week.

you think watching 90210 is bad!

i watch (and download tons) of charmed!!
i think i'm one of those rare males who actrully watch the show ALLOT! :wink:

Reunion show!

Beverly Hills, 90210: 10 Year High School Reunion airs May 11 on FOX

[q]90210 Reunion Secrets Revealed

Beverly Hills, 90210 revived the primetime soap drama and became a 90's phenomenon. Now, the gang has returned for a TV special and Access Hollywood's Shaun Robinson was there for the big reunion.

It's been 13 years since the show about teenage angst in the heart of Beverly Hills debuted. Shaun shared a few memorable moments with the cast as they took a walk down memory lane. So who had a crush on who and who was late to the set? Watch the video as Shaun unlocks secrets from the set of Beverly Hills, 90210.

The cast, minus Brian Austin Green and Tori Spelling, who had scheduling conflicts, is back together for the first time in three years, celebrating the class of 1993's 10-year reunion.

Gabrielle Carteris, who played Andrea Zuckerman, shared some of her thoughts. When asked about her initial reaction to the special, Gabrielle said: "Well, first it was like, 'So soon?' I think I was more stunned. I think even in this moment, I have to tell you, I don't believe we're doing it."

Shannen Doherty, who left the show in 1994, even returned for the reunion, which highlights their favorite memories on screen and off.

"My biggest challenge was trying to pretend that Jason [Priestley] was my brother. That was my biggest challenge cause from day one I was like, 'He is so hot,'" said Shannen.

[/q]

i am NOT ashamed!

i don't care what anyone says...

BRENDA RULES!

she's SO sexy, especially the way that one eye is higher than the other...

oh GOD!

xox,
dead nancy

Back
Top Bottom