I waste my days off.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.Clayton

Refugee
This is my third day off in a row. I had such good intentions for what I would do with all this time off, yet what have I done? Nothing. Unless knitting, watching tv, and spending money counts.
Tomorrow I'll go back to work, and I'll find all sorts of things I didn't get done during these three days.
Sometimes I wish I didn't have to work at all.
Does anyone else do this?

I should be looking for a job right now.

eek.gif

*slaps self on hand*

------------------
Cut out the poetry
Let's hit the main artery
No time for a tourniquet
Let the colour's all run out of me

*raises hand*

Ummm....I never have days off...but the hours I do have "off" I sit here, like Sicy, in front of this damn box that's making my ass wide
biggrin.gif

------------------
BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

You can dream, so dream out loud!

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by hippyactress:
*raises hand*

Ummm....I never have days off...but the hours I do have "off" I sit here, like Sicy, in front of this damn box that's making my ass wide
biggrin.gif

Wide asses are good up to a point. I suggest that you ask a stranger (preferably a male)if your bottom is too big. If they agree that it is too big, excercise and dieting can decrease your bum's size. I hope this helps.

-Knute

Originally posted by Knute Rockne:

Wide asses are good up to a point. I suggest that you ask a stranger (preferably a male)if your bottom is too big. If they agree that it is too big, excercise and dieting can decrease your bum's size. I hope this helps.

-Knute

Um..thanks I guess.
smile.gif

------------------
BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

You can dream, so dream out loud!

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:

Sometimes I wish I didn't have to work at all.
Does anyone else do this?

EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Except I have the reverse problem from you, I do all these nasty chores when I'm supposed to be having fun and relaxing, thus ruining my day off.

Originally posted by Knute Rockne:
I suggest that you ask a stranger (preferably a male)if your bottom is too big.
-Knute

The problem with this is that opinions on ass size are completely subjective!!! You wouldn't get the same answer twice in a row.

[This message has been edited by Mrs. Edge (edited 01-17-2002).]

Originally posted by hippyactress:
*raises hand*

biggrin.gif

i waste my days by talking to new friends!
wink.gif

and i feel like i waste my days, too, sometimes. then i think, there's always someone doing MORE than me and always someone doing LESS than me.

it's like that old saying, unless you're michael jordan, there's always someone better than you. or worse.

Back
Top Bottom