I was in a ridiculous Car accident

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

V Nura

Refugee
My brakes failed, my car skid, and there was a ton of snow out ( I was coming back from skiing). I hit the concrete divider in the middle of the highway, and my car did a 180. I was now facing a large truck coming at me. Visibility was so bad I knew he wasn't going to see me, I got out of my car jumped over the divider and the truck skid right into my car taking it out.

Not a scratch on Arun however the car was not as lucky. Not that I'm sad about it I was going to replace it after this winter.

OMG!!! You actually got out of your car?!? I don't think I would have been able to think that fast, that is so freaky! I'm glad you're ok :hug:

yeah....I dont' know why I did...but I did. And thankfully it was the right thing to do.

:|

That sounds like a nightmare.

I'm glad you're fine! Thankfully, you have good reflexes.

getting out of the car was nothing....maintaining bladder control when I saw that truck was the real challenge.

you sure have spectacular moments...performing onstage with U2, leaping out of the path of trucks....even skiiing sounds exciting to me. A cool cat , who just maybe used one of his 9 lives.
Phew I'm glad your're OK too. What did the truck driver say?

The Truck driver came out and looked at me

and he said "is that your car?"

I said "yes"

and he was so relieved he said " I thought I killed you for sure"

holy fookin crap.

Arun V said:
The Truck driver came out and looked at me

and he said "is that your car?"

I said "yes"

and he was so relieved he said " I thought I killed you for sure"

i was *just* about to ask if the truck stopped to check on you. :sigh:
good thinking on your part to get out of that car asap....and as BAW said...i think there's someone high up there looking out for you. :angel:

which highway was this? 400? were you going to Blue Mountain?
That area is like a freakin snow belt. Highway 69 is even worse. :crack: And I have to drive that way all the freakin time. :crack:
:hug: Arun :hug:

Count yourself fortunate that your airbag did not deploy and knock you senseless before you had a chance to see the truck; I would love to see photos of your car if you could post 'em.

Signed,

Always curious when it comes to accidents :)
Mr. BAW

no not the 400

I came back using the 219 I was at holiday valley.

Back
Top Bottom