I was in a ridiculous Car accident

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mr. BAW said:
Count yourself fortunate that your airbag did not deploy and knock you senseless before you had a chance to see the truck; I would love to see photos of your car if you could post 'em.

Signed,

Always curious when it comes to accidents :)
Mr. BAW

Actually Mr. BAW....amazingly enough that car does not have an airbag. It's actually a car I just use for trips where there is a high chance of damage to the car ( like people leanign their skiis up against it or whatnot).

ALSO when I hit the divider...my seatbelt pretty much unbuckled (in the cold it doens't always click down) it might have been what let me get out so fast.

The insurance guys have photos, I'll ask them to email me some scans. If I can get the heart to look at that thing.

Last edited:
Arun V said:

Actually Mr. BAW....amazingly enough that car does not have an airbag. It's actually a car I just use for trips where there is a high chance of damage to the car ( like people leanign their skiis up against it or whatnot).

ALSO when I hit the divider...my seatbelt pretty much unbuckled (in the cold it doens't always click down) it might have been what let me get out so fast.

The insurance guys have photos, I'll ask them to email me some scans. If I can get the heart to look at that thing.

So tell me this junker of a car had 99 pasted on both doors!!! and that you were prepping it for next month's demolition derby??? :)

Glad ur ok...would love to see those photos....maybe by posting them, they would serve as a genuine PSA as to snow driving and what could happen.... :up:

OMG. It's been a month since my horrendous fender-bender (damn car was totalled!! Grrrrrrrrr........). Glad you're OK. How scary!

Mrs. Edge said:
Holy crap Arun!!! :faint:

I am so glad my little Bambi is OK!!!! :hug:

Maybe you should tell this story to a certain someone...:sexywink:

maybe indeed

Mr. BAW said:

Confess, confess....who might that be??????? :eyebrow:

I Dont' t know...I might have to answer that question with another thread in ZC.

Jeez... everyone be safe out on the roads. There have been way too many of us getting into accidents lately :hug:

WOW

o_O

That's crazy! And VERY James Bond of you!!! I'm SO proud!

V, Arun V.

:clap:

Here's a bond girl to celebrate your manuver.

james%20bond.jpg

Mr. BAW said:

Confess, confess....who might that be??????? :eyebrow:

see there's this girl ....and I swear to god when I see her smile I think my hearts gonna stop.

need I go on? I haven't seen her in a bit...but I know I'll see her around...and I've been trying to get the nerve ask her out.

that's all your getting out of me

Back
Top Bottom