I was banned from the corner gas station

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow! Some story, I would suggest moving from that town. I'm always looking for more fans in Waukesha. Maybe...:wink: :wink:

I really am sorry about the situation though

U2Kitten said:
So I sat there a couple minutes waiting for them to finish, and I see a cop car pull up into the parking lot! Then I see his (crooked owner) worthless ass in a fluorescent orange shirt come running from the car wash toward my car! Needless to say, I looked straight ahead and drove away. Was he really going to get the cops after me? Is there a pic of me in there, don't let this woman in the store?

What?! What did he think you were going to do, hold up the place for some meatloaf? This guy sounds like a grade A nutbar. :tsk: I'm not trying to tell you what I do but personally I think I'd keep my kids away from this "gentleman", he seems to be a little ummm unstable. :coocoo:

TheBrazilianFly said:
Call everybody, the INS, health department, the cops, FBI, CIA, NSA, NASA, Schwarzenegger, Bono.....

Hee! Yes, Bono first. :wink

Good luck U2Kitten, go get him. :evil:

neutral said:

What?! What did he think you were going to do, hold up the place for some meatloaf? This guy sounds like a grade A nutbar. :tsk: I'm not trying to tell you what I do but personally I think I'd keep my kids away from this "gentleman", he seems to be a little ummm unstable. :coocoo:

He really is. The only worker who speaks English that he hasn't gotten rid of him says that too, and the old lady he fired who works at another gas station. They have always said he's crooked, very unfair, and a real asshole. I know he's got things to hide and he sees me as someone who 'knows too much' or something. I can't believe he'd really throw me out for something so stupid. I had my friend go in there yesterday just to make sure he didn't have my pic up as persona non grata or something (this happened to a drunk old man in the next town!) I asked her to grab me a meatloaf sandwich, and she wouldn't. Whatever was in those things they were addicting, but he doesn't deserve the business anyway. Today I got lunch at the store just up the road that is his worst enemy and competititon :wink:

Good luck U2Kitten, go get him. :evil:

You know, I'd love to tell you to go get him too, but sometimes I think you have to pick your battles. This guy not only sounds shady, he sounds like a nutcase, which can be a really bad combination. I think you have to decide just how much it's worth to you to report him.

I also live in a little hick area (I don't even live in town) and there are people you simply stay away from. I made the mistake once of looking at a truck parked by the side of the bridge at the entrance to my road. I didn't even think about it, but the people in the car did. My car was vandalized, right in my own driveway (which is about 800 ft long and smack in the middle of the property).

I didn't really pay attention to the truck, as I was coming home from watching the house I grew up in burn (my dad was fixing it up, so it was unoccupied). It was later found that the house was buglarized (it was well known in the area that he collected antiques) and the fire intentionally set. And it also later dawned on me why the people in the truck were so unhappy that I had looked over at them -- they were the ones who had buglarized the house and set it on fire. Several items were found along the side of the road my road runs into over the next several days (apparently they didn't secure the load too well).

It was pretty obvious who did it (the neighbors -- always first rate scum), but there was never enough evidence to arrest anyone. And I was no real help, all I remember is that I saw a pickup truck, it had some kind of load in the back, and there was a person or two in it. It was dark, it was late, I couldn't describe anything.

Incredibly frustrating, but at least I have this thought to comfort me -- they might have gotten away with vanalizing my car, burglarizing my dad's house, and arson, but they are still just stupid scum, and they will always be stupid scum.

Oookay who's "Batman" :eyebrow:

Indra, I am sorry for your scary experience! That's me, I am too chicken to have someone think I know too much and come for revenge. When shady stuff is going on people will do anything to protect it. That's why he doesn't want me around, I talked to the only person who spoke English and I knew all the crooked secrets :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom