I want to put my head through a goddamn wall and yell at whoever is on the other side

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm partially afraid I'll begin smoking when I turn 18. I don't know how to explain it. I just am really sure it's going to happen for some reason.

phillyfan26 said:
I'm partially afraid I'll begin smoking when I turn 18. I don't know how to explain it. I just am really sure it's going to happen for some reason.

unacceptable. membership revoked if you do.

phillyfan26 said:

Like in college? I started in high school - actually the first cigarette I had when i was 10, then we smoked in Jr high a bit, but everyday was in High School. I thought most people started then, so make it past that, and you should be good to go. Don't be stupid.

UberBeaver said:
Like in college? I started in high school - actually the first cigarette I had when i was 10, then we smoked in Jr high a bit, but everyday was in High School. I thought most people started then, so make it past that, and you should be good to go. Don't be stupid.

I don't know anybody in my high school who smokes. Everyone drinks, but no one smokes. Which is why I don't understand my feeling, cause it's not social at all.

phillyfan26 said:

I don't know anybody in my high school who smokes. Everyone drinks, but no one smokes. Which is why I don't understand my feeling, cause it's not social at all.

Oh, so you want to be a trendsetter? Like an Alpha Male? That's cool, man. I understand that. Then you can always go back and blame the other smokerrs for enabling you - they won't remember how it all went down anyhow.

Yes, they'll have all been too drunk to remember it. :lol:

Nah, I have no fucking clue. I'll come back to this in a year's time and probably wonder what the fuck was going through my head. I already am now.

UberBeaver said:
I smoked cigarettes the other night. :( I still really really really like them. But haven't had one since, so there's that.

You've gone one step further than being a quitter to being someone who quit, and can manage a few once or twice a year because the alcohol told you it was a good idea at the time. And that, dear Ube, is the hardest for most ex smokers to achieve. It's like a Buddhist reaching the top of the mountain or something.

:up:

phillyfan26 said:

r147617_520822.jpg

Back
Top Bottom