I want to have sex with 3 guys...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Whoa whoa whoa whoooooaaaa....

Lovey Dovey said:
What should i do next, post pix of us buck naked and rolling around?! I actually would seriously do that,lol, but I doubt the female mods would appreciate that much. :D

Why are you saying the male mods wouldnt mind but the female ones would?

Eek...

deep said:
1. I don?t know lovey dovey.

2. This thread seemed kind of heavy to me. So I tried to lighten it up a bit. I changed the direction, she played? along.

3. Diamond has nothing to do with this. I used his name, without consulting him (I rarely consult him).

4. If this is serious, I think she got good advice.

5. Everybody stop being mean. Give Dovey a break.

Yeah, and i guess its a damn good thing I didnt make any jokes about Deep and whipped cream..
Cuz i was gonna...:eek:

ld, you bother me.

if you get some bad news, you "might as well" sleep around with a ton of other people?

ive always hated that mentality. these crutches people have, and if something happens, then that gives them the excuse to go and do something stupid.

other people may be too spineless to tell you what you should do, but i have no problem with it - people who sleep with several people in ONE night - nevermind in a lifetime, are sluts.

dont do it.

Zoomerang96 said:
ld, you bother me.

if you get some bad news, you "might as well" sleep around with a ton of other people?

ive always hated that mentality. these crutches people have, and if something happens, then that gives them the excuse to go and do something stupid.

other people may be too spineless to tell you what you should do, but i have no problem with it - people who sleep with several people in ONE night - nevermind in a lifetime, are sluts.

dont do it.

Amen.

Depends on the definition of several to make me agree with that last statement regarding one's whole lifetime... People sometimes make a mistake or two... IMHO any more than 4 in a lifetime is getting a bit excessive and should cause people to reevaluate the system upon which they bed their partners. Other than that, I actually agree with db for once... *shocked*

doctorwho said:

Bottom line: If you want to have this wild fling with three men because it's something you've long desired, then go for it. Just be smart about it by using protection and avoiding drugs. However, if you are doing this for ANY other reason than to satisfy yourself, I wouldn't risk it.

since this whole thing is going to get you in a lot of trouble in one way or another I have one word for you:

Videocamera

ouizy~~~propagating bad ideas...

[

dont do it. [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm not going to go as far and call anyone names, but I have to agree with Deathbear on this. If you're going to recieve bad news such as problems with your health or with your family members, why would you just add to the problems????

Seriously think before you do anything, alot of people here have given you good advice, even if it's a little harsh at times, they mean well and do care-otherwise they would not have replied to this post at all.

I guess I will throw my two cents in (even though I have tried really hard not to). Are you afraid these guys are going some where? Why don't you hang out with them individually and not do anything until you find out which one you are "really" interested in.

Lovey Dovey said:
Like all men.:madspit:

All men want it but there's a lot of men that want more than that.

I think you should find some new friends. :huh:

I hestitated replying in this thread because I don't want to pass judgement but what Sicy said is so simple. Find new friends.

If you are this torn and questioning whether or not you should do it, obviously you aren't okay with it.

Save your self respect and find a new circle of friends. I know people who have done this and they ending up getting into some scary situations. Pretty soon, "regular" sex ends up not being enough and you keep looking for your next "high" but its never like the first time. Just a few words of advice, not judgement.

george is getting upset!

what the fuck is this world coming to anyway? were not a bunch of horned animals that need to bang everything up the ass ten times sideways and over again!

maybe i just dont get it, that wouldnt be new either, but i really think you need new friends. you arent kids anymore! you sound so impressionable, please, think about what your doing!

although being early early sunday morning, i wonder if its all too late.

if you have a child from this, its not fair to him/her to have been born from such a mess you DELIBERATELY got into.

and if you get std's, tough. its your fault, and to be honest, you deserve std's if your gonna go and do that.

am i sounding more than a little insensitive? YES! do i care?! NO! the world we live in pumps us into thinking there is nothing outside money, sex and overall greed. there is sooo much more out there, please help yourself to it.

and if you change your mind in the middle of this orgy thing, if you so happen to do it, why not kick all the guys in the nuts real hard for doing such a stupid thing, and treating you girls like abiotic dolls that dont have a heart and feelings. if you removed there penis-intellect maybe theyd actually have more of an interest in you girls rather than just banging you senseless.

Re: george is getting upset!

Zoomerang96 said:
what the fuck is this world coming to anyway? were not a bunch of horned animals that need to bang everything up the ass ten times sideways and over again!

maybe i just dont get it, that wouldnt be new either, but i really think you need new friends. you arent kids anymore! you sound so impressionable, please, think about what your doing!

although being early early sunday morning, i wonder if its all too late.

if you have a child from this, its not fair to him/her to have been born from such a mess you DELIBERATELY got into.

and if you get std's, tough. its your fault, and to be honest, you deserve std's if your gonna go and do that.

am i sounding more than a little insensitive? YES! do i care?! NO! the world we live in pumps us into thinking there is nothing outside money, sex and overall greed. there is sooo much more out there, please help yourself to it.

and if you change your mind in the middle of this orgy thing, if you so happen to do it, why not kick all the guys in the nuts real hard for doing such a stupid thing, and treating you girls like abiotic dolls that dont have a heart and feelings. if you removed there penis-intellect maybe theyd actually have more of an interest in you girls rather than just banging you senseless.

Well damn dude
this sounds a bit bitter no???

Sex is okay if you use common sense-take it from me-LOVE MUSCLE

One day if you ever have sex maybe you will understand it is not so evil:rolleyes:

I dunno
people need to protect themselves yes-by all means

But you never buy a car without the test drive

Or should I say test DRIVES

*chill

Re: Re: george is getting upset!

LOVE MUSCLE said:

One day if you ever have sex maybe you will understand it is not so evil:rolleyes:

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking!!! ROFLMFAO!

Aw, cmon, Deathy, if you ever had a chance to have sex with even ONE girl, let alone several, I bet you'd change your tune rather quickly!:laugh:

Dont knock it till youve tried it!!:evil:

Zoomerang96 said:

We're not?!:ohmy:

Um...I have horns! ------>:mac:

That statement of yours...Got me excited....:idea: :D

Anyway, this orgy thingy has been put on hold till at least next week(personal reasons).
If I do have a child out of this, i promise, i will name it after you. :p
I doubt I'll get STDs. If I do, i will screw my comp and pass the virus onto yours.:kiss:

And I'm actually not usually an impressionable person at ALL. And I have tons of other friends. But I dont want to get attached to any man that lives around here(long story) and this is a way of gettin' some without having any strings attached. I know what i'm getting out of it, i know what theyre getting out of it, simple!

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: george is getting upset!

Lovey Dovey said:
Aw, cmon, Deathy, if you ever had a chance to have sex with even ONE girl, let alone several, I bet you'd change your tune rather quickly!:laugh:
you arguements have won me over
fuck with anyone you want to

Zoomerang96 said:
Excellent idea. Just excellent. That could even be a new Olympic sporting event - after all, dont just about all men require that before they start using that organ in their heads when dealing with women?:eyebrow: (i'm kidding, i'm kidding...sorta...:D)

On the other hand, if I removed their penis-intellect I doubt they'd be able to think at all... :sexywink:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom