I want my tongue pierced

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
I want to get my tongue pierced

Am I mad? Yes, probably :|

That is all I wanted to say :wave:

I dont know why I jsut have always wanted it done :shrug:

I know ppl with tongue piercings and they all eat :|

MrBrau1 said:

I enhances male pleasure when his partner performes felatio.
]

I jsut want it done

Its not because I care what other ppl think of it when they see it or to look cool - its not like nobody has tongue piercings, its hardly to stand out from the crowd

I think its weirder someone getting a tattoo at least im not stuck with it for life and can remove it when i like

ouch.

i've been told it screws up your taste buds, and you speak with a lisp until you get used to it. but i don't know first-hand.

You do have a lisp - 2 guys who live in my street got it done and one of them had a lisp

My other friend had it done when he was 18 and hes 24 now so i dunno if he had lisp when he had it done i didnt speak to him then

Id porbbaly be too afriad to put myself through the tongue swelling/ not ebing able to eat for a week :slant:

Right! It's kinda like putting pepperoni on pizza. I'll gladly eat plain cheese pizza! Delicious. I'll also gladly eat pepperoni pizza. Delicious!

:hug:

So your school that forbid girls to wear long ear rings had a bad influence nevertheless.

my friend has her tongue pierced and hasn't damaged her teeth and it hasn't impaired her speech, but these things can certainly happen. I you do decide to get it done make sure it's at a good piercing shop, it they do it wrong you they can damage nerves and you could lose your ability to taste.

I liked that

FallingStar said:

So your school that forbid girls to wear long ear rings had a bad influence nevertheless.

Back
Top Bottom