I want my tongue pierced

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
whatever turns you on lara...imho.
If it was me and I was that brave, I'd either get my navel or nipples pierced. I think glittery navel jewels look pretty and I suspect nipple piercings could be fun.
The tongue heals REALLY quickly. I think there is an exhilarating rush when you actually have the piercing and maybe you'll end up pierced all over:) The only problem I've heard of is one friend had a prominent gap between her front teeth and the barbell got stuck there too often, so she removed it.
I visited my "daughter-in-law" yesterday. Poor darlin' is VERY sick with chicken pox and COVERED in spots:( I only just noticed her navel is pierced...I think it looks very attractive...it's up to you, but vote is...the navel....and an itsy-bitsy tattoo.
:tongue: good luck

How in the fook would a tongue piercing help with fellatio? :der:
I'm baffled.
I don't think men need a goddamn earring to get off.

:der:

tonight my friend C and i got pierced:D

i got my naval pierced and C got her tongue pierced. both hurt but its worth it because we did it!!

I think some people missed the reply that it's benefit is for decoration.
No different really to getting your hair coloured or styled, or your ears pierced or any other form of subtle body art.

Blah, forgot to add, I think navel piercings are great Icelle. I wanted one for a long time expecially after I talked myself out of a tattoo (then wanting another one, but anyways lol) but I'm a wuss so the ears it is for me :D

MrBrau1 said:

It enhances male pleasure when his partner performes felatio.
Would be very interesting in combination with a prince albert,...

Why not go for a eyebrow ore a nose piercing ?

I know someone with her eyebrow pierced- well she had it pierced but it ripped and left an awful scar and if its a tongue piercing its not as noticeable its not like I walk round with my tongue hanging out for all to see.

no, its not so noticeable, unless you just stick your tongue out and show people.

im still waiting on how she's gonna hide this from her mother, and she's definitely not going to volunteer to tell her. she's all scared because her mother's ultra-conservative lol.

MrBrau1 said:
My GF used to have the tongue pierced. Once she chipped a tooth on the stud for the 2nd time she got rid of it.

that must have hurt when she chipped her tooth on you, you stud you

Oh I still havent got it done but I was out with my friend today and she was in the piercing and tattoo shop booking an appt for her tattoo and she was talking about her piercings which has made me want it even more

I have to wait until I have the money for it tho

My student loan comes in on Monday - well the first installment of it and I have to pluck up the courage to do it too :laugh:

Edit: Bad spelling :der:

Last edited:
I've fancied having my tongue pierced for ages, but I already have a slight lisp and don't want to make it worse. Plus, a few years back I qualified as a speech and drama teacher, and although I have not used the qualification as yet, if I decided to do so, I would like to have full use of my articulative organs!

I already have 3 tattoos, my nose and navel pierced, and 10 earrings. So I think I have fulfilled my piercing / body decoration quota :yes:

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
every person I've ever known who's had it don talked with a lisp afterward... :uhoh:

I know a few ppl with their tongues pierced and only one of them had a lisp after it and his lasted 2 days - he tried hiding it from his mum tho because she told him he shouldnt get any more piercings because he already had something like 14 - he hid it for about a day :lol:

:lol: yeah, my friend managed to hide it for a week or so because she told her mom she'd gone to the dentist. Eventually her mom was like, 'Why are you STILL talking funy?" After a year, my friend took it out for two reasons. 1) She hated the slight lisp she had and 2) She read a story about a girl in the area who had gotten an infection and died from it. She was scared to death and couldn't be bothered constantly vigilantly keeping it that clean and worrying about it, so out it came.

I think she got her nipples pierced instead :lol: :uhoh: :shifty:

This guy I know has the bottom of his neck, just at the top of his chest pierced - its so horrible

Its still red and loks infected - he assures me its supposed to look like that :eyebrow:

Please don't do it! My cousin did it and she said the piece of her tongue fell out when they punched it and it never grows back! Then there is the factor that Mr. Brau brought up, all the guys start rumors that if a girl has one she gives BJ's to any guy. Piecings will leave scars long after the coolness has gone out of style and worn off. You'll be the smart one in the end if you don't.

go for it!! Tongue, navel, or eyebrow are the best for girls to get. They don't scar that bad if someone who knows what they're doing does it. Plus the lisp won't last that long

Leeloo said:
Please don't do it! My cousin did it and she said the piece of her tongue fell out when they punched it and it never grows back! Then there is the factor that Mr. Brau brought up, all the guys start rumors that if a girl has one she gives BJ's to any guy. Piecings will leave scars long after the coolness has gone out of style and worn off. You'll be the smart one in the end if you don't.

If you take out the piercing it has healed over in a day it happened to my friend. The bit thats pierced heals you arent left with a hole if you take the piercing out.

And about the rumours: Im not that sort of girl and I havent heard that rumour here before :| I have lots of girl friends who have it done and none of them have had any guys being sleazy or starting rumours about them. Im not doing it to be cool. If I was doing it to be cool Id get something else pierced. Lots of ppl have their tongue pierced its not really that daring or different to get it done.

Back
Top Bottom