I wanna kick some heads in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
and i'm not even a red sox FAN. seriously, i'd like to break some shit. fortunatly i've got more sense than the rioters down the road, and am staying in my room, but if my calculus homework pisses me off, i might launch the book across the room or something.

:| hothead.

hey, i'm smarter than carrots!

edit: note the use of a roger miret & the disasters song lyric in the title.

i've punched other things too...i've put holes in sheetrock walls, but if i punched the wall here, they're plaster, so...yeah. you get the picture.

Last edited:
IWB....were you ever at one of my brother's parties?
i swear...anytime he had a party...sooner or later someone would put a hole in the wall!!
:huh:
take iris' advice...punch something soft...your hands will thank u.
and yertle...if you're confused...best advice here would be to walk away from it...take a break...and try again...do this enough and it'll come to you :hug:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
in addition to some people who deserved to have an ass kicking, I have punched a wall and left a hole in it as well.

that's my kind of woman :up:
that is...if i swung that way.

hahaha. next time i'll specify that i want to kick in heads that aren't on sticks :D

nah, i'm talking about when i was younger when i'd get pissed off, i'd punch things. a couple times there were walls within punching distance. by the age of 12, i think i'd kicked holes in about 3, punched holes in two, and slammed a door knob back through another. :shifty: i'm not really THAT violent...

Back
Top Bottom