I waaaaant candy!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Muggsy

Refugee
I live in colombia, with a box of watercolors and
some days ago I gave a blood sample and the doctors told me that I'm hypoglicemic (low levels of sugar in blood)... and the nutricionist suggested me a diet.... if you apply common logic you may think "ok if I need sugar... I will eat sugar weeeeee!!!"...

but no :(.... I can't eat candies, cuz my organism produces too much insuline after eating them. I have to change all the yummy stuff for salted crackers and cereal :yuck: . in the halloween party I had to watch my friends eating lollypops and drinking beer while I was eating low fat snacks and drinking gatorade. I almost jump out of the window when the nutricionist said that I can't eat chocolate.... pleaseeee!!!!! I love chocolates, I used to eat a bar each day and lately I was eating more (now I have high cholesterol because of that). my friends from the workshop couldn't help laughing at me cuz they now how much i like chocolate candies and they made silly jokes :rolleyes: about that and my bf (he's black and there's a chocolate bar named "black kisses" here which are :drool: ) :lol:

... I know that there are biggest problems in life... but :sigh: I already miss my daily candy bar :(

It's better than loosing all your teeth in a catastrophic car accident :shrug:

....but still... I am, sorry for your loss :hug:

Last edited:
Can you have sugar-free candy? There are some good ones available these days, including sugar free Hershey's chocolates (well that's available in the states)

That's sad. I feel bad for you. I used to eat so much candy. Then I decided to cut back, way back. It was so hard for about 2 weeks, but then the cravings go away. Good luck!

maybe you can eat some fruit-it's natures' candy (yeah, that's lame, but it's all I got). Since you can't eat proper chocolate, can you eat things like chocolate muffins? Or those healthy fat free chocolate puddings? They don't have that much sugar....I don't think. It still does seriously suck though, but maybe you can find ways to get a semi-chocolate fix.

Back
Top Bottom