I used to think Adam was Larry...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I remember when I first got a copy of JT. I fell in love with it and decided I must find out everything I could about U2. In the liner notes, I found the member names and then tried to match them up with the centerfold picture, just by who looked like which name.

Gosh...it's crazy to think that at one point I didn't know what U2 looked like! It's hard to remember life before U2. :heart:

eekkk...I hate hijacking threads...

:(

Sorry Yertle.

Back on track...I think a lot of people confused Adam and Larry...but only because Bono and Edge did most of the interviews and no one really heard anything from Larry or Adam.

*edited for spelling*

When I saw the first video (Streets) I thought the guitarist's name was Adam and that the bass player was Edge.

hahah yeah I used to get them confused too.. waaaaaay back when I started watching the band.

Is that the drummer? or the bass player? but who's Adam?

I always knew who Bono was. :love:

One of my friends always looks at my U2 pictures and says, "They all look the same! How can you tell them apart?!" :lol: and I just think, "Oh, my..."

But I knew about U2 way before I became a diehard...I lived with a diehard for years before I became one...so...yeah!

Back when JT came out and I wasn't a fan... I used to think all U2 songs sounded the same. :der: :reject: I was 12! :angry:

I used to think Larry was the Edge. :tsk:

I only knew the names of two of the band members (Bono and Edge) and I just assumed that The Edge was the hottest one, i.e. Larry. :der: :eek:

i never mixed up the members of u2, but i had a terrible time trying to figure out who was steven page and who was ed robertson of barenaked ladies...i had it backwards for a while...

When I first heard U2 on the radio... I had to have the album... (it was Mysterious Ways)..so when I got AB...

I figured bono was the dark haired one, and properly guessed the other band members.

When I saw the video, Mysterious ways, it freaked me out, because I had only guessed who Bono was, and was right.

Ahhh..the days when I barely knew anything about the band. Anyone miss those days?

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:

I only knew the names of two of the band members (Bono and Edge) and I just assumed that The Edge was the hottest one, i.e. Larry. :der: :eek:

LMFAO!

i don't remember if i mixed them up or not, but the only way my mom will know who i'm talking about when i refer to adam is if i call him the neo-nazi. she says he looked like one during the achtung baby/zooropa period. :tsk:

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:

:lmao:!!!

Back
Top Bottom