I think this is my worst confession yet... (Drunk Pictures)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a long time ago...I'll let Rick tell everyone my drunk stories in person. He'll tell you about the white shoes and also about his brother's anniversary party where I couldn't find my way out of the bathroom.

I don't throw shoes anymore but I have been known to take swings at people when I'm drunk...I think Sicy does that too right? :lol:

:reject: yes.. lmfao. But he pissed me off!!!!!! :yell: It was funny too cuz I straight cold clocked him in the face with my fist in the middle of the parking lot with like 7 co-workers around and they all started cheering :lol:

He reminds me of someone here................................... :|

Bono's American Wife said:
After they got me into the car, I apparently sang at the top of my lungs the whole way home and everytime we hit a bump, my head would bang against the window because I had absolutely no control of my body. Rick got me home and into the house and I guess I got mad because he was going to get some food without me so I threw my shoes at him as he was driving away and when he saw that, he backed up and made sure he ran over them a few times. By the time he got back, I was passed out cold but not before I got sick all over the bed...eeewww. I'm so ashamed :reject:

O MY DAD, CHAR!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
:lmao:

Bono's American Wife said:
:lol: Woohoooo Kathleen!!! I give that picture 10 stars :yes:

All you non-drinkers...take a good look. That is what we're looking for in here :up:

If you look closely, though....you can see the cap is still on that Guinness. :tongue: :p heehee, I was wound up on the Dew, though.

I can't drink because I'm on meds. :reject::der: :huh:

holy crap. lmao. imagines Sicy giving said guy this look before the arse kicking started.

3369334723232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323376%3A949%3C4ot1lsi

Sicy said:
:reject: yes.. lmfao. But he pissed me off!!!!!! :yell: It was funny too cuz I straight cold clocked him in the face with my fist in the middle of the parking lot with like 7 co-workers around and they all started cheering :lol:

senrab said:

If you look closely, though....you can see the cap is still on that Guinness. :tongue: :p heehee, I was wound up on the Dew, though.

I can't drink because I'm on meds. :reject::der: :huh:

:eyebrow: an imposter, eh?

but its still a great picture...it fooled all the drunks :lol: :drunk:

Hey guys, yanno how I have random drink recipes at my website? I just made up a new one! :hyper: I haven't posted it up there yet but it's basically a blended up concotion of...

Coffee
TGI Friday's Mudslide Mix
Cookies n Cream Ice Cream

:heart: :drool: :hyper:

336%3A547923232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2327%3D568%3D663%3Dxroqdf%3E232333955%3A577ot1lsi

This is Jenn, me, and Jenn's former roommate. Actually, I was sober by the time this picture was taken (I got drunk, got sick, and talked to Sam on the phone while Jenn and her roommate danced for some random guy [they said he was the UPS guy, but it was past 1am :scratch: :lol:] in my living room window).

I will post plenty of drunken pictures in April when Sam and Jenn are here (we'll have to drink at my apartment though, since Sam is underage here :( ).

yeah, when my sis was 17 she used MY i.d. to go hit the clubs and bars, the little shit looked like she was 12 and she STILL got in lol.

:| Ok. I have to get some pics scanned and join this thread. Must must must!! I have some good ones. :crack: :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom