I think this is my summer of Reckoning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

z edge

I serve MacPhisto
It is out of control!
Big changes are on the Horizon for me.
The early spring previewed changes are to perhaps fortell
my goals
yet I may achieve to the masses in ways only dreamed

I am moving to a better place in a few days
Hopefully away from the trouble
and amongst the trees

After 3 summers of yearning and sorrow and Failure
the
cycle
is
almost
COMPLETE....

Um, does this mean you won't be around to entertain Bama when he gets here for the OU/Bama game?

HeartlandGirl said:
Um, does this mean you won't be around to entertain Bama when he gets here for the OU/Bama game?

Sister,
I am actually moving over closer to The Mont, in that older neighborhood by Boyd and Classen with lots of trees and a different era of design and architecture. I am alos planning on putting a pool in my yard too;) Wal-Mart pool that is:wink:

Yes, Bama is still welcome to Parts Untamed, as the circus will have long since gone and he will not have to worry about the capture of his beloved RED ELEPHANT. THat is assuming he got it back from ***U2

Lemon Meringue said:
Are there no trees where you live now?

Nope.
No trees here, lots of adult beverage containers cluttering the lawns and drives and parking lots.

THese people they have no trees, only paper-and they write only bad bad things.

z edge said:

Sister,
I am actually moving over closer to The Mont, in that older neighborhood by Boyd and Classen with lots of trees and a different era of design and architecture. I am alos planning on putting a pool in my yard too;) Wal-Mart pool that is:wink:

Yes, Bama is still welcome to Parts Untamed, as the circus will have long since gone and he will not have to worry about the capture of his beloved RED ELEPHANT. THat is assuming he got it back from ***U2

Hmmm...I think my brother-in-law lives over there. I'm not far from there either, but this weekend, we're moving into a different apartment. Moving sucks, that's for sure.

Yeah you should come over for a BBQ sometime once I get settled in, perhaps when Bama and Misses BamaU2 make their stay.

Re: Re: Re: Re:

Sicy said:
I'll tree your face.

Look Dancing Queen
Your obsession with my face has to stop

and i noticed you took away my 5-star rating too:madspit:

Re: freak asses

Screaming Flower said:
i'm drunk and this thread still makes no sense. whores.

As both a man and a whore, I am confessing to you that I have a very nice firm ass, and you would like it

Barbecue at z edge's house...only if I get to swim in the Wal-Mart pool!

Driving by the Mont yesterday, I told my husband you were moving into that neighborhood. He remarked that there are lots of nice homes over there. It's a nice part of town, I think.

:p to all those who don't understand this thread.

Actually, come to think of it, I only understand part of it. Carry on!

Last edited:
HeartlandGirl said:
Barbecue at z edge's house...only if I get to swim in the Wal-Mart pool!

Driving by the Mont yesterday, I told my husband you were moving into that neighborhood. He remarked that there are lots of nice homes over there. It's a nice part of town, I think.

:p to all those who don't understand this thread.

Actually, come to think of it, I only understand part of it. Carry on!

Hahaha

When I first looked at the house with the realator, I noticed that even though it was in the mid 80's outside it was cool in the house without the electricity on/ac running. There are a dozen or so trees on the property that are probably in excess of 100 feet tall. This provides a big shade area over most of the house in the peak hours, and I hope it will keep that OG&E bill down.

The back yard is large enough to perhaps put up a volleyball net, and there is a building and storm shelter in the back yard. Of course the building is in need of repair as the house could use a new coat of paint too, and the storm shelter has water in it!

But I am happy to be moving away from the gun-club and the aggressive predator. The crime-tracker NEWS9 shows this new neighborhood to have a similiar history of my current one, but the police told me one of their own lives around the corner.

As far as the recknoning part; I would say it is freedom away from these derilicts I am surrounded by now. And privacy and peace and quiet too. Also, I am expecting a settlement soon on my car which means I will get her back fixed and lots of $$$$$$$$:up:

Back
Top Bottom