I think Robbie Williams is talented & a hottie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Naya

Refugee
It seems many people hate him. I don't understand why. He's got some pretty catchy tunes, a nice stage presence, he has a nice voice, and he's sexy as hell.
biggrin.gif

Who else likes Robbie here?

me!
and ive posted this exact thread before Naya
lol

hes got more than nice stage presence, he rocks the audience and is hilarious in sending himself up.

i love the guy

I saw that this thread had 1 reply, and I just knew it was manda...I know she is crazy about Robbie!
smile.gif

------------------
"Baby...can we still be friends?"

I think Robbie's great. I don't really like much of his music, but I think he's an incredible talent. He writes really really well, and has a very good voice. In person he is way more intelligent and 'smart' then he comes across on tv. I think he could do very good 'serious' work. Actually write some heavier songs. His pop stuff lyrically is actually quite heavy, but I think he's kinda being lazy. His talent is a little wasted on easy pop. The Swing stuff is cool as f*** though.

I have seen it. He has great clips in general. I don't have 'Swing....' but listened to it. He pulls it off perfectly. I just wish there were more upbeat, finger snapping, girlie twirling songs. Too much slow drink sipping, leaning on the piano songs. And in my time working in music I had been in the company of a few famous rockers and no-one, absolutely no-one had the same effect on women he did. Un-be-lievable. So I guess he is a 'hottie' too then.

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
me!
and ive posted this exact thread before Naya
lol

hes got more than nice stage presence, he rocks the audience and is hilarious in sending himself up.

i love the guy

You know I saw this thread, and I thought of you immediately manda. Not surprised you were the first response... LOL.

He still freaks me out. Yuck - that video! Erg.

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

I guess more annoying people do exist
(and they probably post at Interference)

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

i like him too, although that vid of him peeling off his muscles freaks me out...

and that's not easy to do...

freaking me out or peeling off muscles.

Back
Top Bottom