I think I will retire from Interference....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt, maybe people would get along with you better if you didn't have your silly conspiracy theories and kept opening up the same threads in different forums. Obviously you don't seem to listen to what any of the mods tell you because you keep doing the same thing over and over. And let me tell you, noone and I mean NOONE on here especially me wants to know how Bono's pants make you hard, etc. etc. You might want to keep that to yourself. It's too much information and is likely to scare some of the kids away.

And to expand to that... I don't think many of us want to know in much detail what Bono's pants do to ANYONE... be you male, female or whatever

:lol:

Angela Harlem said:
this thread should be closed.

it really should.

a mod taunting a poster, even an annoying one, is just as bad as a member openly talking shit to a mod (apparently, a huge trend these days).

i can't believe we used to think this board had hit its low a year ago.

it was heaven then compared to now.

And again. I'd be happy to close it, but if you look at Matt's posting last night, he was VERY insistent upon getting opinions about just what it is about his posting style and why it makes people twitch.

And my apologies for forgetting that I am not supposed to be human or have any personal opinions...

Edited to add: And actually, I can't close this thread... I am not a mod in this subforum :lol:

Last edited:
Miroslava said:
Edited to add: And actually, I can't close this thread... I am not a mod in this subforum :lol:

no one asked you to personally close it. all we said was "it should be closed."

Miroslava said:
And again. I'd be happy to close it, but if you look at Matt's posting last night, he was VERY insistent upon getting opinions about just what it is about his posting style and why it makes people twitch.

And my apologies for forgetting that I am not supposed to be human or have any personal opinions...

hey, if those are your justifications, then :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom