I take things way too personally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

icelady

War Child
In the chest in my attic underneath all the dust
It's been bugging me of late and I must confess. I take things way too personally. I am way too overly sensitive. I need to get a grip. I need to chill. I need to just be.
Why must I be like that. I have a roof over my head - a rather expensive roof but a roof. I have 2 beautiful children. I'm still married after 12 years. I'm working. I'm healthy. I shouldn't complain. I shouldn't think too much - it makes me very dizzy!
wink.gif

But these forums have reduced me to a squabbling mush. Too much bickering. Too many petty, meaningless catfights. Just too much period. End of sentence.

Thanks I needed that. A little venting and confessing never hurt anyone - it actually feels good to bang on the keyboard for a change. I should learn to smile more.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
no really I'm smiling.

Luv you guys! God I'm such a mom. ARGH! (((HUGS)))

I swear, there arent enough fully functioning voodoo dolls in the world if Bill Gates is still able to walk... If I had a pin for every time windows or some other microsoft based program has crashed, or caused another program to crash...

Anyhoo... Sometimes I take things too personally just out of boredom, starting arguments and shit is fun
smile.gif
lol. Someonell say something harmless, and Ill be like whats that supposed to mean? They of course respond by telling me to cool down, and Ill be like oh im fucking cool. Theyll get all with the whole geeze Im sorry, to which I reply, sorry? sorry! you suck! And some people are easy, and it can be taken further, and theyll say something like I suck? And Ill be like, damn right you suck, you suck your mom! This of course turns into a full blown argument (trust me, I know things about certian friends, they dont want to tell me I suck/blow EVER or theyre really in for it). LOL anyways. Its great fun, if people make your life hell, return the favor! Although, since you were talking about being sensitive, this probably isnt the best story I could have told... Oh well! Maybe I got a laugh or something, or maybe you just think Im a cruel and twisted bastard, either way! Its WIN WIN!! LOL

*goes to find some sort of anti-sugar pill*

Back
Top Bottom