I stole...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I once stole a Barbie doll from a Pic N Save store when I was 5. My mom made me take it back

I stole a pair of white tights with red hearts all over them by accident when I was like 6...I had forgotten to give them to the cashier when Mom and I were checking out at JCPennys. :uhoh: I didn't realize it until we got out to the parking lot, and we didn't go back and pay cuz we were embarrassed. :reject:

I used to steal Fruit Roll Ups from my school cafeteria in 4th grade.. I'd put them under my napkin and the cashier never saw :reject:

:ohmy: I once stole money from my mum for buying a barbie doll. :silent: My mum caught me and I payed it all back to her. :(

when i was 15 i had a job in a cake shop. i had a rather bad habit of going to the store cupboard and stealing handfuls of the little green sweets they used to decorate cakes. it was just that they were such good sweets and you couldn't buy them so i was sort of forced into stealing them, really.

*sobs* i'm just a common thief!

Once my dad and I went to get dinner at McDonald's when my mom was at work working overtime. So, we're in my Jeep (this was like 5 years ago when I had another Jeep), and he's driving. You know how some fast food places have 2 drive thru windows, one to pay and one to get the food? Well, my dad accidentally (ha, knowing my dad, it probably wasn't) drives past the first window where we're supposed to pay! I'm having a fit, all embarrassed, but the lady gives us our food, and he drives away.

I was waiting for about a week after that to get pulled over by the cops for stiffing McDonald's, but it never happened. :lol:

I also had a friend shoplift a Janet Jackson cassette single at a K-Mart for me (see, I was smart, lol).

I stole pens from a hallmark store when I was like 12 and they caught me and scared the shit out of me telling me they were going to call the cops but instead they called my mom.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I also had a friend shoplift a Janet Jackson cassette single at a K-Mart for me (see, I was smart, lol).

My friend Zach got caught trying to lift the new SP Mellon Collie record for me. He had been stealing cds for months, so figured it was safe?? I felt pretty horrible, cause the only record he was taking that evening was for me :| juveniles

uh, i stole steaks from a grocery store in St. Augustine, FL when I was 20..:ohmy: my boyfriend at the time was such a loser and i was a loser for dating him. he and i along with his best friend went to the store to grab food to bbq. well i thought they had the money to pay for this stuff and the next thing i know, his best friend grabs me and tells me that i will be responsible for taking the steaks out of the store! what an asshole. i can't believe i agreed. :shame:

Back
Top Bottom