I Still Play With Barbies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
Yes...I'm 19 years old, and I have the Barbie Mansion set up in the basement with the Barbie Motorhome parked in front. When I feel stressed out and want to unwind, I go down to the basement and fix my dolls' hair and change their clothes and stuff. It relaxes me. I love Barbies!

This is my newest one and my favorite...Jewel Girl Barbie...I named her Crystal...

Dm26836.jpg

D497527.jpg

Stop looking at me like I'm a freak!!
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

You are too cute, girl.
smile.gif

I found my old She-Ra's this summer while looking for something else downstairs. I brought them up and now they're displayed in my room. All my friends practically squealed when they would come over and see them. lol It was funny.
smile.gif

------------------
You've got a head full of traffic
You're a siren's song

Originally posted by ~unforgettableFOXfire~:
Do you have any bono dolls?

Well, I have no dolls that look like Bono, and I have no Bono-esque clothes either...but I often find myself wishing I did. I do keep my eyes open when I'm Barbie shoppin' as well. *lol*

Does anybody have any U2 dolls??
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,

well it all depends on how you play with them
wink.gif

oh my what is wrong with me?
eek.gif

that's cute BChick and who's to say 'grown-ups' cant play? I just think thats annoying and boring so if you wanna play with Barbies, that's just fine
biggrin.gif

*fondly remembers her barbies that are nowhere to be found*

i used to throw my barbies out of my second floor bedroom window with a sandwich baggie tied to her to act like a parachute. one day my parents caught me...they took barbies away from me for a long time.
frown.gif

------------------
Taste is the enemy of art.

Originally posted by Lilly:
i used to throw my barbies out of my second floor bedroom window with a sandwich baggie tied to her to act like a parachute. one day my parents caught me...they took barbies away from me for a long time.
frown.gif

I used to have these ninja action figures. Dad helped me make them parachutes out of small garbage bags...that was fun!

------------------
"I don't know you,

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
I want to play barbies too, but my mother gave them away to her friends daughter. Can I come over and Play with you???

How can somebody give away Barbies????? Absurd!

You can come over and play with my dolls...but I get Crystal!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,

------------------
Love, slowly stripped away
Love has seen its better day...

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Since I'm leaving for Virginia tomorrow, I got to open my Christmas presents tonight (yes, my parents still got me presents besides the plane ticket!!
smile.gif
). I got several gifts, but two were Barbie stuff. I got a Barbie angel ornament and also a really fancy Barbie doll. I was going to leave her in her box, but I couldn't resist.
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,

I'm 17 and every day I fight the urge to take my Lord of the Rings action figures displayed on top of my entertainment center out of their packages and play with them... but I haven't given in yet...

[This message has been edited by UnforgettableLemon (edited 12-27-2001).]

I can completely relate, UL...
smile.gif

I will be leaving Virginia with 4 more Barbies...one is still in the box...but I have a feeling she is coming out within the next 15 minutes!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,

Back
Top Bottom