I should work on my thesis but..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congrats hiphop!
I've just handed in my thesis today, luckily it only takes around a week for this professor to correct it. I hope this will be over soon. :huh:

vivaSA said:
Congrats hiphop!
I've just handed in my thesis today, luckily it only takes around a week for this professor to correct it. I hope this will be over soon. :huh:

Only one week! Wow... thats great. I am sure yours will be ok. What is it about?

gogogo! :wave:

U2Girl1978 said:

Aww, well I'm sure you'll do excellent on it! Good luck! :)

only if I learn like shit... and when I can afford, I´m a lazy bastard, don´t forget that.. I always need a deadline to really do things..

but yes, I should get it, you know... I know.. anyway.. it is creepy. ;) I will need your good luck!

the soul waits said:
Congratulations on your grade and good luck with the exam, Stephan :up:

Thank you, I do appreciate that.

Let me know whats up and how you´re doing, when you feel like it. :)

vivaSA said:

It's "Moral and politics in contemporary world" :|

Oh yeah, you mentioned that somewhere up there.. I didn´t remember.

Well... I guess it must be hard to not get too cynical?

What examples will you write about? And how can you express your disgust scientifically, if there is such? And how are you going to define morality, good/bad, etc.? Since we are practically neighbours (I´m from Austria), are you going to include examples about the (ex-Yugoslavian) war? ....another example that comes to mind is Haider, whose participants always played "good moralists" but then were caught being just as corrupted as all other politicians..

Last edited:
vivaSA said:

It's "Moral and politics in contemporary world" :|

and put my last post in past tense please, since you handed it in.... not what will but what did you write about.

(my brain is just like cheese sometimes, but I´m trying to get rid of my mind, so that may be the reason :shrug: )

Back
Top Bottom