I seriously HATE a co-worker of mine....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2loopy

War Child
I hate his guts so much. I don't even know why. He's just really, really dumb but he thinks he's so smart. He's so smug and he never listens to intructions which is why he's always making mistakes. But he thinks he's like, employee of the month, or something.

Plus he kisses MAJOR ass and I HATE brown-nosers. Oh, and he smells too.

When he walks by me I find my self saying "IHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOU"

I think I need to go to a priest for real confession because I've never felt so much hatred for a person in my life! and I feel somewhat guilty.

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

Sounds like my uncle. And tons of other people I know.

I wish we (the smart people) could shove all the dumb people onto their own island. It might end up like Battle Royale though.

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Reminds me of me and my "best friend" who ever since she got a b/f has been acting like a right witch... she leaves me waiting on her for hours, i have to fone her then she doesnt meet me. she called me fat and said if i didnt go out with my b/f id be an old spinster...this guy is lovely to me and gave me a necklace and flowers this week..her b/f gives her nothing and she bitched @ me cus i got presents..even tho i wasnt expecting any but she shouted at me!

And today she has the flu and she sneezed on me...i said look i odnt mean to be rude but i cant afford to get sick cus im going on work ecperience next week (i was very nice about it and
smile.gif
) and she said well i caught this from someone you deserve it too..then COUGHED on me and said now im glad ur gonna get the *insert bad word here* flu too!

I've tackled her once about how nasty shes being and she said oh i know im sorry-then said no wait i apologise 2 u 2 much, im not sorry...i try to a nice person- i dont know of anyone who hates me and i dont bitch about ppl (except her cus shes driving memad)but i dont deserve to b treated so unfairly
frown.gif

*needed to get that off the aul chest*
smile.gif

I also hated a co-worker because he was kinda having "mental problems". Sometimes he was so deppresed he almost cried and sometimes he was the most happiest person in the world. Or sometimes he was so moody he kicked the door of our lab so that fucked me up big time. I hated him with all my heart power , even tho months back we where "friends". But finally, I've got rid of him (YAY!) and now I'm happy as I can
biggrin.gif

And Loopy: I know exactly how you feel. Y'know the best thing to do is just ignore the person. It's hard but it works
smile.gif

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom