I saw Sammy Haggar and David Lee Roth in concert last night!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2ME3

Refugee
YIKES! It was like walking into a time warp.

But before you wonder to yourself why would I waste my $ on the show, I got a free ticket.

Late.

Ok, I'll forgive you because it was free
biggrin.gif

I saw Van Halen when I was a youngun-I think it was the first concert I ever went to.

capt.1023368467.people_hagar_roth_la102.jpg

How did Dave's hair look? Yikes :scratch:

Gina Marie said:
I saw Van Halen when I was a youngun-I think it was the first concert I ever went to.

[/B]

Oh god, I saw Van Halen too when I was a teen-ager, I think it was my first concert also. Do you remember Dave's pants he used to wear? Leather with the seat cut out. At the time I thought that was pretty cool, but like I said I was a teenager. I used to think Dave was pretty hot then, but he grosses me out now!

dipster said:

Oh god, I saw Van Halen too when I was a teen-ager, I think it was my first concert also. Do you remember Dave's pants he used to wear? Leather with the seat cut out. At the time I thought that was pretty cool, but like I said I was a teenager. I used to think Dave was pretty hot then, but he grosses me out now!

I never realized that he used to wear a colored jock strap over his spandex pants until recently when I saw an old video! My kids were laughing their butts off when I told them how hot I used to think he was :barf:

Don't feel too bad, U2ME3--last week I saw 38 Special--also free because an old friend was playing in another (better) band on the same ticket. And I met Donnie VanZant and won $40 in the slot machines, woo hoo! I wasn't planning to tell anyone...

Back
Top Bottom